Three: Wings

You looked up to see a boy with dark hair and bright blue eyes, he looked to be about 5 foot 10, he had a smirk on his face while waiting for a response. "Uh-yea sure, go ahead." You replied, with a slight stutter. He sat down, you could feel your cheeks going red, and you couldn't help but smile, you pulled your hair over your face so he couldn't see. "ahh, Mr Grayson, you're here, and why where you late I may ask?" Mr Ayers asked with an eyebrow raise. "oh sorry sir, I was helping my dad." The boy replied. "Ok, well right down these notes" Mr Ayers said as he pointed at the whiteboard. The boy sighed and turned to you, "Dick Grayson" the boy said as he held out his hand. "Y/n Y/l/n" You replied and shook his hand. "so, Y/N, I haven't seen you around before" Dick said as he tried to copy down the notes Mr Ayers had written. "Yea, my mum and I just moved here a few weeks ago" you replied, still blushing. "Where from?" Dick asked. "Central City" you look at him and smile, still red in your cheeks. "Central City, eh? Isn't that where the Flash lives?" He asked, "yea, it is" you replied. "Oh, well I'm guessing your a big fan of his?" "No actually, I've always seen him as kind of a show off." You chuckled. "I've always been really fond of Batman, and NightWing." You added. "Oh, ok." Dick smiled, and you could see his cheeks start to go red, but u couldn't figure out why.