Ten: A Mistake?

You wake up to the sound of your alarm, you really didn't want to go to school today. You got up and looked in your mirror, your mascara had ran down your face in tear streaks, you cleaned it up and got into your uniform. You thought of NightWing all of a sudden and it brought tears to your eyes, you wiped them away and said to yourself, "Keep it together Y/n, you get to see Dick today, be happy." You headed down stairs, and grabbed an apple and walked out the front door. To get your mind off the thought of you doing the wrong thing, you put your earphones in and put on 'Fire', you looked up at the buildings and saw NightWing, jumping from roof to roof. He saw you too, both of you looked away. You reached school, within 10mins or so. You had History again, you grabbed your books and headed for room, E16, since D04 was under renovations. You took a seat, and opened your book, you opened your book to where the drawing of NightWings symbol was. Tears fell down your cheeks and onto your book. "Hey, Y/n" you heard someone say as you quickly wiped the tears away. "Oh, hey Dick" you say trying to smile.

Dick Grayson's POV

------------------------------------------

When Y/n turned to me, it looked like she'd been crying. "Y/n, what's wrong?" I asked, lifting her head up. "Nothing, nothing's wrong." she replied, while sniffing. I looked at her book, without her noticing and saw her NightWing picture. I already knew what was wrong, but I couldn't say that, I admit i was still hurting also, but it hurt me even more, to see her upset. I gave her a hug and told her everything was going to be ok. 

End of POV

--------------------------------------------

You were embraced with Dicks warmth and comfort, with his hug, you leaned against him and cried a little, but then stopped when your heard the teacher come in, we let go of the hug and tried to pay attention in class, while Dick held your hand under the table, and you gave it a tight squeeze.