Eleven: Confession [Final]

Later that night you were going down the street, just to look around a bit more. You had your earphones in, while listening to 'Dance to this' by Ariana Grande & Troye Sivan. You heard a thud behind you, you took your earphones out and turned around to see NightWing. His hair was a bit messier than usual and he seemed puffed. "Y/n, I know that it's been a bit awkward between us since.. Well, you know.. But I just need to know one thing and that's it." He said, still looking upset. "Ok, what is it.." you asked a bit nervous. He took a big deep breath, "Who.... Who is the boy you like?...." He exhaled. You could feel your cheeks go hot and red instantly.

NightWing's POV
———————————————
I saw her cheeks go red instantly, moments of silence, then it looked like she was finally going to say something. "Uhh-ummmm" she said and chuckled nervously. "D-Dick Grayson....." She said and went even redder. Hold on........
D-DICK GRAYSON?!?!?! ME!?

End of POV
—————————————
You looked up at NightWing, he was red in the face and wide eyed. "Meet me on the roof tonight at 10pm, I have to show you something." He said, as he used his grapple gun to lift him onto the roof, out of sight. You were confused, but you were happy to see him happy, or what you thought to be happy. You made it home about an hour later, and went up to your room, you did your home work, and some singing to pass the time. You checked the time and it was already 9:58pm, you climbed through your window and up the ladder to the roof. You found NightWing sitting on the edge, you went and sat next to him. "Was there something you wanted to show me?" You asked while looking strait into his eyes. "Yes there is, but first, close your eyes...." You did what he said, and felt him get closer to you, your heart started to race, he leaned in and kissed you gently, you weren't sure if you should kiss him back or not, but you did anyway. "Open them." He whispered in your ear. You opened your eyes, to see your best friend and crush sitting next to you... "D-D-DICK?!?!?" You screamed surprised and excited. "The one and only." He said, chuckled and smiled. You wrapped your arms around his neck kissing him passionately.
Time went by, and you had already been with Dick for 5 months. He would come and see you every night, and you guys would never go anywhere without each other in school.
You soon graduated, and moved into an apartment together, close to where your old one was. Dick swore he would always protect you, no matter what and you swore that you would always be there for him, no matter what.....

Hey guys, that was my first story on Wattpad, I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll be doing more DC story's soon (Probably about NightWing) love ya'll ;) xxxxxxx