Nine: Back to reality

You lay on your bed that night, thinking of how you were practically seconds away from kissing Dick. You couldn't believe it, the second week of school, and you already were so close to kissing your crush.. Then it hit you... Crush... Who was your crush? Was it Dick, or NightWing? You couldn't chose, it was like they were the same person almost. They had so much in common, their hair, their eyes, their shape, their generosity and sweetness, and they where both really cute. Oh, lets not forget, hot. Anyways, You had to chose... A guy in a suit, who you don't even know their name, or your best friend, who you saw almost everyday, and knew really well. About 40mins later, you finally decided. Sad with your decision, but also happy at the same time. You put your earphones in and listened to 'Him & I' by G-Eazy & Halsey, you fell asleep on your desk, with your head in your arms. When you woke, it was around 11pm, you looked out your window and looked at the night sky. Like always, it was beautiful. You climbed onto the roof and plugged your earphones in your phone and switched on 'Diamonds' by Rihanna. "Shine bright, like a diamond. Shine bright, like a diamond. Find light-" "In the beautiful sea." You heard a voice from behind you, of course, there standing the one and only NightWing. "Beautiful, isn't it?" You said in a sigh, while looking out across the city lights once more. "It's not the only thing thats beautiful." He said as he looked at you and smiled. You started to blush, a lot. You sat and talked for a while, when "Well, I should get going." NightWing said, as he stood up and stretched. You stood up also, you went to hug him.. But instead, he tilted your head up with his hand. Your heart started to beat rapidly. Then his soft, warm lips pressed gently against yours, your eyes fluttered, and you started to push back against his lips, but then you realised what you were doing, and pushed him back. NightWing stood there confused, and a little bit hurt. "I'm sorry NightWing, I can't..." your voice trailed off. "It's ok, don't worry." He said, while trying not to cry and smile, "but.. Can i know why?" He looked at you. You looked down, " I-I like someone else..." You looked up at him, your bottom lip quivering, you let a tear roll down your cheek. "Ok.. I understand." He said looking over the city, "I'll see you around.." He said as he jumped down from the building and ran out of sight. You collapsed on your knees crying, you hammered the roof with your hands, screaming, you felt like you could rip your hair out. After sitting there, with your head in your hands crying, for 10mis, you got up and climbed down the ladder and into your room. You fell asleep, as soon as your head hit the pillow. 

NightWing/ Dick Grayson's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------

I watched Y/n on the roof after I left, I saw her collapse, cry and hammer the roof. I tried my best   not lose it, but once she couldn't see me, I was a mess. Crying, i couldn't stop crying. I reached Wayne tower, i jumped through my window, and landed next to me desk, i flipped it over and threw one of my Escrima sticks at the wall. I collapsed on my bed still crying, eventually I cried myself to sleep, not even getting out of my suit. Crying still...

End of POV

---------------------------------------------