Twister

My bestfriend said Kyle + Craig remind him of me... highest honor. 
Kyle's POV
Kenny invited me, Stan, Craig and Tweek to his and Butters dorm. On the occasion we would get together play a few games and drink, well I wouldn't allow Stan to drink due to his prone addiction to it but he was grateful for me looking out for him. When we got there Craig and Tweek were whispering at the door and just enjoying each others presence. The door opened and Butters had a huge smile on his face. 

"Well Hello friends" Butters said chipper than usual. 

I looked past him and saw a damn twister mat sprawled out on the floor and Kenny laying on it as if he was modeling for us.

 "What the f-" 

Stan put his hand over my mouth resting his chin on my head.

"No, No buzzkill tonight" 

I licked his hand but he still kept it there. 

"Kyle I could stomach a lick, I don't even think I even have enough vomit in my system anymore"

I crossed my arms and huffed through my nose and he just let out a soft chuckle but moved his hand when we were finally allowed to walk in. 

"We're playing Twister!" Kenny exclaimed jumping up and down all over the mat. 

"Isn't that a bit childish?" 

Kenny gave me a glare while smiling. 

"Butters suggested twister so were fucking playing twister Kyle" 

He said that in the nicest and most creepy tone I could possibly hear it kinda scared me so I just nodded my head keeping out if his way. 

"W-W-What if one of us squishes each other? What-" 

Craig rolled his eyes with a smile, I never understood how he dealt with Tweek's paranoia all these years.

 "That's not gonna happen Honey" 

"Y-You don't know-" 

"Tweek, We're not heavy or big, neither of us could squish each other" 

"O-Ok" 

Craig was rubbing his hand through Tweek's hair reassuring him then went to fix his collar. Ten years and this kid still doesn't button up any of his shirts right. 

Kenny took the wheel thing and plucked it. 

"Who's first?" 

Craig walked forward and plucked the wheel getting right hand green he placed his hand on the green circle next was Tweek, then me finished off by Butters and Stan. By the time the game had one more round left I was completely on my back in the worlds most uncomfortable position with Stan hovering above me Craig floating above his back and Tweek's legs tangled in his while his arms were tangled with Butter's. 

Kenny plucked the wheel thing again and I couldn't help but wonder why the hell isn't he playing this game?! 

"Craig left foot blue" 

He tried to move but slipped falling on Stan causing him to fall on me causing our lips to crash together and I moved my head in a panic not expecting our first kiss to go like this all because of Craig Tucker. 

"CRAIG YOU FATASS!" 

Craig looked at his butt while laughing.

"I do have a fat ass don't I?" 

I finally looked at Stan who was blushing and I buried myself in my Ushanka clutching onto the side's but then my lips were warm and wet again. I let go of my ushanka and saw Stan kissing me so I kissed back wrapping my arms around my neck closing the tiny space between us. We pulled away remembering the others in the room. 

I looked over to Kenny who had a smug look in his face and holding the twister wheel close to his chest Tweek and Butters didn't seem to notice but Craig did and he had the same smug look on his face. 

"I knew Broflovski was gay"