New Kid

Have a Kyley-b and a Goth Stan

Kyle regretted coming to this small town, like what the fuck is a South Park?? So here he was entering a school called South Park High how original. But he couldn't lie this town was really weird on the way entering the town there was a grave that was just there the headstone read Kenny McCormick but it wasn't in a grave yard which made no sense, then there was these kids at least in sixth grade smoking and drinking together shit was just down right off. The guidance counselor took him from the office and to a class on the second floor the door read Mx.Garrison which confused him for a hot second but remembered thats what teachers call themselves if they didn't assign with a gender. The door opened and Kyle looked around almost everyone was in winter clothing that made sense seeing that it constantly snowed in the town.

"Mx. Garrison, I believe you have a new student in your class"

With that Kyle walked more into the class ready to flip everyone off and walk away but just stood there a bit awkwardly, a kid in the back really stood out to him though be had a black hood with black ripped jeans followed by a grey hat with a black rim and puff, his eyes were a dark brown and Black hair stuck out from under the cap, talk about hot goth.

"Well are you going to say something or what?"

Kyle looked around to the voice and saw a fat kid in a red puffer jacket, brown pants and a blue hat with a yellow rim.and yellow puff, he had neat light brown hair sticking from under the hat and his eyes were a dark brown color. Kyle rolled his eyes and glared at the boy until-

"Oh shut up fatass!"

Kyle snorted in his hand as he saw the boy in a navy blue chullo hat yell at the other kid.

"FUCKING MAKE ME CROOKED TEETH!"

Kyle looked back at the kid in the chullo, his eyes were a dark blue and he had braces but his teeth weren't actually that crooked.

"D-D-D-DONT CALL H-H-HIM T-THAT ASSHAT!" A new voice entered the arena and Kyle followed it to a kid with messy blonde locks going everywhere, bright blue eyes and wearing a crooked green button up.

"That is enough children!" The teacher finally said seeing that the class was about to go feral on this fat kid as soon as the blonde kid said something.

"This is Kyle Broflovoski, he traveled all the way from New Jersey"

"Sup" Kyle states with an awkward hand wave and an equally awkward smile. He seen the goth kid finally look at him and now it started to seem more like a glare. What the fuck was his problem? Oh he's still really pretty—

"I can show him around" The kid finally said in the back raising his hand still looking at Kyle.

His voice is pretty.

"Stan Marsh? Well Mr. Mackey did say it was good for you to start interacting with more people okay Marsh! Come here and show Broflovoski around!"

Stan.

Stan waltzed past Kyle and right outside to the door causing Mx. Garrison to shake their head at him but speak up to Kyle.

"He's a little quiet but you'll get used to it"

Kyle nodded in agreement but he was going to do everything he could to get Stan Marsh to talk again.

Am i gonna stop it here? Yes. Is there gonna be a part 2? Also yes.