Intro

Me (In bold)
Lyrics (Italics)
Characters (Normal)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A light flashes through the darkroom and suddenly Michael Mell, Jeremy Heere, Christine Canigula, Richard Goranski, Jake Dillinger, Jenna Rolling, Brooke Lohst, Chloe Valentine, and The Squip are sitting in chairs facing toward a screen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael- Where are we?
You are in a theater!
Christine- A THEATER! ARE WE GONNA WATCH A PLAY!
Kinda, you're going to be reacting to musicals!
Christine-Yay! What Musicals?!
Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, Heathers, Wicked, and More!
Christine- I've never heard of those?
I know. Hold on a sec.
Everyone- Okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another flash of light goes off in the theater. The flash dies down and another set of people is revealed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeremy- Who are they?
Michael Mell, Jeremy Heere, Christine Canigula, Richard Goranski, Jake Dillinger, Jenna Rolling, Brooke Lohst, Chloe Valentine, and Squip this is Veronica Sawyer, Martha Dunnstock, Jason Dean or JD, Heather Chandler, Heather Duke, Heather McNamara, Kurt Kelly, and Ram Sweeney.
Martha- Hello!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right before anyone else could say Hi another light flashed and a ton of people were added to the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown- Where the hell are we!
A theater in the year 2018
Another Unknown- Wow! Who are they!? Are they from the future?!
Other Unknown-Phillip! Don't talk to strangers!
Phillip- Sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last light flashes leaving a few confused people filling the rest of the seats.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so let me explain. You are all characters from musicals we are going to react to. Jeremy, You, your crew, and Squip are from a musical called Be More Chill.
Jeremy- Does the Squip have to be here?😒
Yes, it's necessary for plot development. Veronica, Martha, Heathers, Kurt, Ram, and JD, You are from Heathers.
Chandler- So it's named after us?
McNamara- Cool!
Revolutionary Set, Schuyler Sisters, Washington, King George the 3rd, Jefferson & Madison, Burr, and, you are from Hamilton.
Jefferson- IT'S NAMED AFTER HAMILTON!
Yes, shut up and let me talk Jefferson!
Jefferson- Bu-
SHHH! Evan, Connor, Jarred, Zoe, and Alana, you're from Dear Evan Hansen.
Evan- I-I-it's names after m-me?
Yes, young cinnamon roll. So we are going to start with Be More Chill because we are going in alphabetical order for the main ones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My writing is trash sorry. Okay, Byeeeee!