Before we start...

WELCOME TO MELANIN SECRET FELLOW ROYAL

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my book. It means a lot to me. I have always been a fan of narrating things to myself as I usually expect the worst in people (bad I know but who doesn't).

So with this book, I hoped to give life to something positive and worth defending. Exactly what this book has become to me over the years

My name is Princess (Yes, that is my real name and no I am not looking for a Prince). I am also a songwriter, singer, poet, screenwriter, and a university student.

Better buckle down and get ready for this bumpy ride and you better not get off because there is more to this story than what lies on the surface.

I strongly believe that just because a story is not real to you doesn't mean it isn't to someone out there. Therefore please be respectful and mindful of how you speak about the characters and each other

I am in no way shape or form an illiterate so don't try to treat me like one. DO NOT DUPLICATE MY WORK.

If you want to be an author then do the right thing and sit your ass down and create your own. Do not be a bottom feeding bitch! I am serious!!

DO NOT COPY MY WORK. IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM FOR I WILL FIND OUT AND I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL BRING YOU DOWN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

Don't try me.

DISCLAIMER

The first three chapters may be confusing but please stick it out. Those chapters are mainly for establishing the plot but things will become clear by Part 5.

I respond quickly to comments so leave as many as you want. I am here for it.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: There is a second part to this book called Mena's Escape. You won't regret reading this story

With love,
Princess 👑

VOTE 🗳 & COMMENT 🧠 & SHARE🗣