Eugene Lee Yang

Eugene mentally prepped for his presentation in the boardroom as he waited for the Chairman to arrive.

"I believe that-" a loud bang filled the room, terrifying Eugene, hesitantly he turned around and saw Chairman Habersberger, his brow came together as her locked eyes with Eugene.  Mr. Habersberger stalked towards Eugene pressing him against the table," you think your the only one who knows how to tease don't you."

"K-"

"That's Mr. Habersberger to you, Eugene", Keith said harshly trailing his hand along Eugene arm.

Releasing his hold Eugene signed relaxing into a sitting position on the table, he watched as Keith circled the room and smirked thinking back to how stupid he looked earlier when they parted ways at the elevator this morning.

"Eugene be still"

"but-"

"i said no"

"just a taste I promise i wont take all of it"

Keith sighed holding his strawberry jam sandwich out to Eugene, taking a small piece Eugene smiled at Kieth  before grabbing the sandwich out of his and bolting out of the apartment complex.

Eugene snapped out of his dazed when he smelt strawberry jam, looking to his right he saw Keith closing the sandwich and next to his he saw Keith's suitcase had another sandwich in it.

"you know", Keith said drawing his attention," bad boys don't deserve any sandwich right?"

Eugene looked at Keith who took a bite out of the sandwich in his hand.

"naughty boys who steals from their boss should be punished."

"I- just", Eugene timidly started before getting off the table to wrapped his arms around Keith's shoulders," just a taste please."

"you've tasted everything I've offered you you're not getting this Eugene."

"please", Eugene whined, Keith sighed holding the sandwich towards Eugene's mouth.

"just a small piece."

Eugene leaned over Keith's left shoulder taking a large bite out of the sandwich, before starting to gag, its peanut, salty  peanut butter 

"swallow it"

Eugene shook his head no pulling up to run towards  the bathroom, Keith pulled him back down, commanding once again,' swallow it."

Eugene complied hating how salty it tasted.

"Good boy" 

......................................................

So....

who's next?