Halloween Special

Bells rang through the night

"Seize them!"

[Outside the capital of Venice, thunder storm]

"No don't!" Zennatta yelled, her arms blocking her face. Blood sliced through the night sky staining the cloaks of both riders and runners.

"Catch those filthy commoners!

For the King!" A voice bellowed.

Andrea tightened his hold around his child.

Please god have mercy

Have mercy

Have mercy on my child

Have mercy on my parents have mercy for

I have sinned

The screamed of his mother pleading to a soldier who grabbed her by the hair was silenced, he looked at his sister who was in front frantically pulling up her dress.

He screamed as his child started to cry.

An arrow pierced through his sister's neck.

Looking behind he saw Vince, the King's guard gaining on him. They neared the edge of a cliff, looking down at his baby tears welled in his eyes.

I must do this for my child

Andrea jumped with a protective hold on his child.

Peeking through his eye lash he saw jagged rocks

I'm sorry my love

He felt callous hands around him.

IMPOSSIBLE

The hands tightened around him with his body tilting backwards.

Thud!

Lilith cries echoed as Andrea faded into darkness.

[The King's castle, Left wing]

Andrea felts the soft fabric between his fingers as he tries to figure out where he was.

I'm I dead did god hear me?

Soon the events vividly made its way to his memory as he realised the room he was in.

Glass walls caged him in, he sat up pulling up the satin sheet to his chest covering his bear body.

A tap on the glass grabbed his attention and on the other side stood the man he dreaded to see King Peter. 

Peter smirked and looked downward to his chest, scrambling Andrea ran to the wall knocking on it.

"Please give me my baby!" Peter rocked the baby whispering words incomprehensible by Andrea," Your Majesty please give me back my baby, she needs me!" Peter glared," please, please give me back my baby."

Andrea knocked on the glass sliding down to the floor as Peter turned away.

Even though bare, the cold was welcomed.

Dear lord why did I have to return her, why couldn't you have just killed us

Days had past and Andrea had yet to have a meal, he was drained mentally and physically watching King Peter and Queen Annette with his daughter.