Ned Fulmer/Zach Kornfeld

Adrenaline rushed through Zach's vein when he had saw Ned looking quite invested in the crepe the girl was eating but after that interaction with the boy, Zach was somewhat angry and regretful.

Zach knew he wanted the crepe but he refused him. He never refused free food even if it was from him. Stripping off his jacket Zach grabbed an apron before he started preparing a mango pudding with crepes.

Zach folded his arms in satisfaction.

He'll love it

Zach covered packed the dessert into a container before going upstairs to shower.

Ned stared at the ceiling his stomached growled, the sandwich Zach gave him this evening after TAKING his money away didn't do anything, compared to what he ate on a daily basis, what he ate was less fulfilling than an appetizer.

Ned sighed his mother was cooking dinner so he couldn't eat anything until then.

Ned eyes widened as he heard the knocks on his window, looking over he saw Zach mouthing," open up."

Ned contemplated whether to ignore him or not, looking over again he saw him losing his balance.

"Ned open the window goddammit", Zach whisper yelled.

Ned sat up glaring at Zach who glared back as Ned opened the window and pulled him in.

"You could've opened it sooner you know"

"Now why would I want to that?"

"I almost fell!"

"So what? Is that supposed to make me sad or something."

"You-"Zach stopped seeing how angry Ned looked, he sighed taking out the container and shoved it into Ned's' chest," eat this."

"I don't want it"

"Eat it"

"No"

"Ned stop being difficult."

"Follow your own advice before you try telling me what to do Zach.                                                          What did you think after taking my money to feed those losers you called friend and giving me some stupid, probably tasteless and burnt dessert I'd forgive you or something", Zach stood still as ned continued, hatred swirled in his eyes," we may have grown up together but don't you dare play with me."

"Ned the pud-"

Ned slapped it out of his hand and a menacing silence followed as Ned realized what he had done," Sorry."

"I have to go", Zach whispered turning to leave throughout the window.

"Zach", he stilled, Ned picked up the container placing it on his desk his eyes never leaving Zach," I really am sorry. I didn't mean it."

"I need to g-"

"Why can't you just forgive me for once?"

Silence followed. Ned approached Zach cautiously," let's eat."

Sorry I know it's really short.