Daily Routine with a Twist

YOU BETTER LIKE THE COVER!!! I SPENT LIKE FOREVER ON IT!!!

WARNING: Swearing IS in this book!

Her P.OV

My body self-woke right at 4:25 AM. I ran to my pile of clothes near the bathroom door and grabbed a pair of black sweats and a grey baggy T-shirt. I quickly hopped in the shower and rubbed my new and old cuts clean with the shard of soap I have left. I went out of the shower and took a look in the mirror, I was chubby, had glasses, weird eyes and long flat hair that had dead ends. I got out of the bath room and got dressed, then went down stairs to make breakfast for a total of 458 people. I ended up making toast, eggs, sausage, pancakes, bacon, waffles and some French Toast, I of course will not be eating any of that. I heard footsteps and put my head down to show I am not worthy of their presence and in comes the slut, Carrie, hanging off of the soon- to - be - Alpha James.
"Good morning Bitch omega" Carrie said "Good morning Carrie, Good morning Alpha". I said barely above a whisper. "Speak up, so we can hear you, oh wait no one cares to what you say"! She said then pushed me.
I got up and was slapped. "Go up stairs, I'm tired of seeing your ugly face, slut." Carrie yelled in my face. "Yes, Carrie"
"One more thing you will address me as Luna or Alpha Female, because that is what I will be one day." Carrie exclaimed while batting her eyes at Alpha James. I rushed upstairs and put on my cleaning clothes because I don't go to school, I don't because Alpha James said and I quote 'Why would you go to school when your an omega? You have a Pack house to clean!'. Yeah but I am smart I get tutored by omega Ashly, she's the smartest one.
Oh, I almost forgot, I'm Violet Des Lilith, Omega of the FireNight Pack, I'm 15 turning 16 in 2 days. If you haven't already guessed we'er werewolves, but being me I haven't shifted yet. See when you turn 14 you shift but if your an alpha then you shift when your 8-10. I however didn't shift and I have absolutely no idea who my parents are, I was left at the doorstep of this pack and adopted by the beta family.
I put on my dirty maid outfit for cleaning, then I started cleaning the library because I knew no one was going to be in there. I dusted the selves and vacuumed the carpet. after 1 hour I cleaned the library and every-teen was out of the house so I did the lounge room, then the kitchen, after that the rooms, after that I did the Landry, then returned the Landry, then the ball room and finished with the dinning hall. that took 10 hours, after that I had a 5 minute break and started dinner.
For dinner I made turkey, Prime Rib, steak and chicken with lemon and lime Marinade with salad. and for desert cinnamon coco truffles, and without a single 'Thank you'.
After I made dinner I went down to my bedroom or closet, my bed room is very small with no mattress just a pillow and small curtain for my small window, I don't have a dresser just a pile of pants and shirts, then I have my broken down bathroom with a broken mirror, a big bucket that flushes and a small shower. So if that's what you call a room then it's a room.
I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower but did not notice that my name was being called, I came out and put my clothes back on and walked out. After I sat down on the ground my door swung open and an angry alpha walked in. "ANSWER WHEN BEING CALLED FOR!" He Screamed and pulled me by my hair up the stairs, out the door and to the wood pole outside where he tied me up to. "This will teach you to answer when being spoken to!"
He tied a rope to his hand and whipped my back while people came out the door to watch, and said 'KILL HER!' or 'SHE DESERVES THIS!'. Tell me how? How do I deserve this? All that happened was I was left on the doorstep of this filthy, horrid pack.

They untied me when he had whipped me 37 times and retied me to a chair in the cells and cut words like worthless, Bitch, Slut Etc. on my back and stomach with a sliver knife. They (including my adopted brother Leon) continued cutting for hours after they cut the last line I fell into the welcoming darkness and passed out.

I woke up in a field with my unnatural blue hair sprawled around me. I was covered in blood and I couldn't see through my left eye. I felt my face and it was wet, I pulled my hand back and it was covered in blood. I felt my face again and made out a very long scratch mark along my eye. Everything started to get hazy and I black out. Again.