Chapter VII

📖

"Hey, look." Hoseok pointed out on a white pair of Timberlands neatly placed once they entered their dorm. It was already past 12, and they just came back from the lamb skewer's place. But unfortunately, Bang PD-nim wanted to celebrate more so they ordered soju... and it did not end well.

"Is it yours, Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung's voice slurred. He was quite drunk and was locked in a car earlier after making a scene, crying towards the store owner and reenacting his lines in his previous drama, Hwarang.

"No. It must be Lisa's." From the seven, Jungkook and Yoongi were the only ones who are not drunk. Though Jungkook had a few shots, he really doesn't like the taste of alcohol, and luckily he was like immuned with soju. Right now, he was carrying Jin in his arms who passed out.

"Oohh.. y-you look g-good together, K-Kookie-yah." Jin groggily said with a thumbs-up before passing out again. Jungkook sighed heavily as he went towards Jin's room and laid him there.

"Ugh, I can't believe they're drunk." Suddenly something crashed in the living, as if it broke into pieces. Jungkook hurriedly went to living room and found out that Jimin threw a glass vase and shouted, "Score!"

Once he saw Jungkook, he smiled as his eyes disappeared. "You see that, Jungguk? I beat you at archery, see?" He pointed out where he threw the  vase. "Bullseye." Then he laughed widely before passing out.

"Haish." Yoongi entered into their dorm with Namjoon, dragging him. Jungkook gave him a look and he just said, "Look at my scrawny arms and legs. Do you think I can carry this tall guy? Dragging him was all I can do."

"Yeah, yeah, Hyung." He quickly scooped Namjoon into his arms and went directly to his room. The same goes for Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung, whose giving them flying kisses, saying that Jin has completely taken over his body and he had already conquered the world.

"Here." Yoongi gave Jungkook a glass of warm milk, seeing him exhausted as he carried all five guys into their rooms.

Jungkook accepted it, but with a face. "Yah, hyung. I'm not a baby for you to give me milk."

"Baby or not, you're still the maknae, and you still have to grow."

"Unlike you," Jungkook whispered, yet it didn't escape Yoongi's ears and he returned it with a smack on his head.

Exhausted carrying (or dragging) Namjoon, he sat beside Jungkook, whose silently drinking his milk.

"Do you think it'll be different now?" Yoongi spoke out of the blue. Jungkook looked at him, but his eyes fixed on the ceiling. "What will happen now that Lisa's here?"

"I don't know, Hyung." Jungkook softly answered as he shifted to the couch. "I really don't know. But if things gotten worse, all of you will still be here, and we still got each other's back."

Yoongi smirked. "I think the alcohol's gotten into you, hearing you those lines. You're like a professional actor."

Instead of answering he just smiled, letting him see his bunny teeth. "I wonder what will happen tomorrow, now that a girl's in our dorm right now."

•••••

🌹

I woke up with the sun peered through the curtains, completely blinding me.

Seeing I was in my yesterday's clothes, I took a quick shower and wore a white crop top and shorts. As I went outside, I was shocked to see the living room as a complete mess. There were broken shards from what I assumed was a vase. What happened last night?

When I was going to the kitchen, I saw Min Yoongi in a apron, cutting vegetables. When I coughed, he looked at me.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo, Yoongi-oppa." I bowed and he returned it with a slight nod before going back to cuting vegetables.

I can't handle the silence so I decided to go back to my room when...

"Do you know how to make seaweed soup?"

•••••

📖

"F*ck!" Jin shouted as he woke up. He can't believe he had a f*cking hangover, and he can't believe most of them were also drunk!

"This is a turn off for ARMYs." (A/N: Ani, Jin-oppa! You're still the worldwide handsome 😳😚) He whispered as he quickly went to the shower to lessen his hangover, but no avail. His throbbing headache is making it worse. As he went outside the bathroom, he saw Namjoon heavily sleeping. He smacked him so he woke up.

"F*CK! Sh*t my head, it f*cking hurts!" Namjoon cursed in English so Jin rolled his eyes.

"Go figure. I'm going to make seaweed soup for all of us." Jin wore his slippers and was about to go outside when Yoongi entered their room with a tray in hand.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?"

"I figured your head throbs so we made seaweed soup to lessen your hangovers." He placed the tray in their bedside table and quickly went outside.

"Is that seaweed soup?" Namjoon quipped as he smelled the soup from his distance.

"What do you think, dumbass? Eat up." Jin snapped as he quickly took a bowl and sipped the soup. "Woah, this tastes better than what I used to make."

"Really?" Namjoon also grabbed his bowl and took a sip. "Oh wow, daebak."

"Is it really okay, Oppa? I should just help you." Lisa insisted as she watched Yoongi put three bowls in a tray. She was hesitant but was eager to help but Yoongi declined.

"It's okay, really. Plus, you don't want to see stray boxers around their room, now do you?" Lisa looked away as she felt her cheeks heated. She can't believe he had to mention that, but then again he had a point. Being inside a man's room can be quite... risky.

"I should have done it anyway, since I'm your personal assistant." She said, as a matter-of-factly. This is what a personal assistant should do, right?

Yoongi scoffed. "You made the seaweed soup. It's more than enough." She was about to make a remark when he already left with the tray. She can't help but sigh. Oh well.

*****

A cute chapter in replace of last's chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.