Chapter XVIII

It's been a long time since I have Lisa's POV. Lol, it's kinda hard with the third person's POV, but let's go to Lisa, shall we?!

🌹

After meeting with Soyeon-eonnie, Jungkook's little sister Somi entered my room and introduced herself. As she said, she was once a member of a girl group before they disbanded a year ago. She was very pretty and she had a little resemblance of Jungkook.

I sighed. I should stop letting my feelings get in my way. With this, it will harm BTS even more. But how can I, when I already formed a new relationship with them? It's hard to disguise myself just to catch those culprits. Sasaeng or not, they are crossing the big boundaries between the idols and them. They are still human after all.

From the looks of it, Suhyun reported that no strange occurences have happened for the few weeks. Because BTS was in a short hiatus? I can't really tell what's their motive to hurt these boys, but I knew something's not good.

I changed my clothes to go to BigHit-Sajangnim's office. He summoned me earlier with a stern voice, saying I should go their without the boys knowing. From his voice, I can tell it's another update from those culprits.

"Sajangnim?" I knocked and opened the door, revealing BigHit-Sajangnim from his table.

"Ah, Agent Manoban. Glad you could be here. Please take a seat, I have to be quick with this." He gestured with his hands and I quickly obliged, sitting down to the chairs in front of his table. I slumped over the comfortable upholstery of his furniture.

He looked at me with distress. "Someone send a letter here and it was addressed directly to me. I don't know how to respond because I know we're gonna need a lot of backup with this one."

I gave him a confused look as I glanced at the letter he was talking about. It was enclosed in an envelope that was used before there was internet, with the blue and red stripes. I can see the address of BigHit and Sajangnim's name engraved in large caps and red pen. There was also a stamp that said 'URGENT.' The problem was there was no return address or any place where we can trace the sender.

"Can I open it, Sajangnim?" I looked at him for permission and he instantly nodded, letting me open it. I breath out air before opening it, adrenaline started forming inside me. I slowly ripped out the corner before sliding down the contents.

The only content was a picture. And it BTS with their individual photos but it was collaged. Their faces was unrecognizable because there were question marks marked in black Sharpie. One of its corners had red liquid that I assumed was the red inked pen because of its familiar stench.

I turned it around to see a handwritten note. BigHit-Sajangnim was truly bothered about this, seeing his breath hitched when he finished reading the note. "We need backup. NOW."

I shook my head. "We can't do that, Sajangnim. It will make BTS question why they had extra security around them. When having their interviews and variety shows, our men will disguise as staff. In the meantime, I will be the one to guard them. For now, you have to minimize their shows and maybe extend their long rest?"

"I assume you were right, but we can't hide from those bastards—sorry for my word—forever. It will affect their whole period of schedules."

I nodded. "Think of this as a distraction, Sajangnim. The dorm is the most safest place yet, knowing those guys are watching our every move. We were lucky enough that they still don't know about me being an undercover, but I am certain that they are dealing with securities that they can't easily pass through."

I reread the note again, thinking that there was a specific meaning of what the culprit said, but a very bad feeling started to form within me. "This is will be difficult to handle, Agent Manoban. I have to take several calls before the whole picture will be in place. I'll contact you as soon as it will be finalized. Thank you so much." He smiled, but I can see that he wasn't very happy with these news. However, he looked as sincere as he was, and that was one thing I adored about him.

"Don't worry, Sajangnim. BTS is like my third family, along with you. I started this mission, and I will end it."

******

I bade Sajangnim goodbye as I closed the door, but not when I felt someone poke me, making me flinch yet tried to broke whoever's wrist it was.

"Ow!" I heard his familiar voice so I looked clearly at his face and I was shocked to see Namjoon-oppa with his pained face.

"Oppa!" I immediately released his wrist and bowed several times. "Joseonghamnida."

I heard a familiar laugh so I turned around to see Hoseok-oppa clutching his stomach, laughing so hard I can see tears formed in his eyes. "Hoseok-oppa! What are you guys both doing here?"

"We should be the one asking you that, Lis." Namjoon-oppa said after he regained his composure. Hoseok-oppa stopped laughing and nodded, agreeing with him.

I acted as if I was flustered. "O-Oh... Well, Sajangnim called me to say congratulations for being active in my work."

Hoseok-oppa gasped. "Jjinja? That's great, then! We were about to talk to him about the CF offers, and one of them wanted to shoot us tomorrow afternoon, then we are gonna have a coffee drive tonight after talking to Sajangnim. I think our coffees arrived now. Wait, was it the car commercial,  Namjoon-ah?"

"Yeah." Namjoon-oppa nudged him and smiled back to me. "So, is Sajangnim sleeping, or is he talking to someone else?"

"Aniyo." I shook my head. "But I can tell that he was not expecting you. Anyways, I have to go now oppas. Have a great night!" I waved before walking away towards the elevator. I can see them wave back from the distance so I ran until I realized something.

Coffee drive.

I read the note again.

"Let's have a game,
where it all once came

Drinks to pass on with boys
One of them will have no voice

Until the last drop was drank
One will sleep like a tank

Or will sleep for eternity
Are you gonna find the remedy?"

I ran towards the dorm as fast as I can. Shit! The boys will be in trouble!