Chapter IX

📖

THANKS FOR THE VOTES GUYS! THIS IS MY GIFT FOR YOU HUEHUE <3

"Yah, Jungkook.. You've been spacing out every now and then. What are you thinking?" Bambam asked Jungkook when he saw him spacing out. They're in their favorite coffee shop near Hongdae, and since most university students are always hanging out there, they can't help but put on disguises.

"Oh, not much. Just about to strangle you since you've been calling my name so loudly." He gave Bambam a glare, who just laughed at him and gave him a peace sign.

"Oh yeah, what's with the post, dude? Emo much?" He asked him as he was drinking his cappucino.

And instead of answering, he just smirked. "You can't understand because you're stupid."

"Yeah, says who?"

"Me, duh." He rolled his eyes, saying the most obvious thing. "By the way, why do you wanna hang out today?"

Bambam shrugged. "No reason. It's been a while since we hang out and you having a comeback means more shows."

With that answer, Jungkook scratched his head. "Yeah... about that."

"What?"

"Bang PD-nim hired a personal assistant for us?"

Bambam's eyes grew wide. "Whoa, jjinja? It's been five years, though. Why hire now?"

Jungkook groaned. "I know. We've been thinking the same thing, but he said that it's all for our own good."

Bambam can't help but shrug. "Well, can't argue with that. What the CEO wants, what the CEO gets. So... is he reliable?"

"Yeah... she is."

With that, Bambam almost spit his drink. "A she? Bang PD-nim hired a female personal assistant? Wait, wait... so she is in your dorm right now?"

Jungkook nodded. "Like you said, what the CEO wants, what the CEO gets." He took his coffee and drank it.

"Woah, daebak." Bambam dramatically clapped. "I'm proud of Bang PD-nim because of this. So, is she hot?"

Jungkook shrugged. "She's alright."

"Oooh.. still can't move on from past lover?"

"Shut up."

Suddenly, Bambam received a text. It wasn't from his usual phone but the phone he rarely uses. He excused himself from Jungkook, saying he have to go to the bathroom. Quickly he opened the phone, looking at the contents.

Regina George
I'm at the perimeter. Is Jungkook okay?

He took a sigh of relief. He needed the extra backup, since he can't handle the golden maknae alone. So he responded.

Everything's fine. I'll press the red button if ever there are sasaeng or fans.

Regina George
Copy. I'll send the news to Doll.