Chapter XIV

📖

The boys returned a few days later after their presscon. They went to Jeju Island for two days, having a little vacation all to themselves with no press nor sasaeng to harass them.

Taehyung went inside the dorm first, happily smiling when he got his beloved tan. He always wanted a tan but didn't got a chance even when he was in a tropical country before, like the Philippines or the Middle East. But now that he did, he can't wait for BigHit-Sajangnim's scoldings to turn back his natural color.

When he entered the dorm, he noticed something was off. He haven't seen Lisa around the building and it was strange that no one welcomes them home. They gotten used of her constant bickerings and shoutings when waking them up. Since she cannot enter their rooms, she just blasted several speakers in front of their door and played music with a different language.

Maybe she was asleep, he thought. He was about to go to his room when suddenly Lisa's bedroom door opened and revealed a girl he had never seen before.

"AHHHHH!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, making Lisa appear behind the mysterious girl.

"What the? Who's shouti—Oh, hey, Tae-oppa. Welcome home." Lisa yawned as she retreated back to her room but the girl remained standing, now with her eyebrows rose.

"W-Who are y-you?" He can't help but stutter. Well, who doesn't?! It was like Min Yoongi on a girl form. Her aura complements his Yoongi-hyung's aura well. But he can say that this girl don't like to sleep, at all. Unlike his hyung.

The girl smiled, but Taehyung felt it was creepy. She's very good-looking, like Lisa. But like he said, her aura is not a joke. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Jennie, and I'll be your fashion coordinator along with Lisa."

His eyes widen. Another girl in our dorm?

Right on cue, the boys entered one-by-one but stopped midway upon entering. Seeing Taehyung with a girl is a new tourist spot to look at.

"Whoa, Taehyung-ah. Is that your girlfriend? How come you've never told us?" Hoseok spoke first, making Taehyung widen his eyes.

"A-Aniya, hyung. She's not my—ow!" He stopped in mmid-sentence when Jin suddenly smack his head.

"Yah! Don't you have manners? I didn't raise you properly for this, Taehyung! Don't you ever deny your girlfriend." He barked and like a dog, Taehyung whimpered. It was a rare sight to see Jin angry.

But then again, his angry dog-like attitude became a dog like waiting for a snack when he faced the girl. "Ah, I apologize in behalf of Taehyung, Miss. I don't mind if he had a girlfriend yet he just rejected you. Don't worry, he'll get a good beating."

Jennie's face flushed. Yes, she knew about these guys but she didn't knew that they were this gorgeous in personal. But then, what? They thought she was Taehyung's girlfriend. "O-Oh, mianhe. But I'm not his—."

"Nonsense!" Jin butted in. "Don't reject each other, you know! Unlike other entertainment companies who had dating bans, BigHit are okay with it! As long as you keep your relationship private."

"God damn it." They heard a feminine voice cursed out of the blue then behind Jennie revealed Lisa again. "Yeah, I get it. You came back. Welcome home. Cut me some slack, will you?"

She pointed Jennie. "This girl here is your new fashion coordinator. She'll be in charge with your wardrobe in and out of the building so BigHit-Sajangnim agreed to stay with me for the time being." She yawned again and was about to retreat when she forgot to say something.

"Oh yeah, she's not Taehyung-oppa's girlfriend so you can release your breaths now. You can hide now, Taehyung-oppa." She went back to her room but this time, dragging Jennie inside of her room.

The seven just remained standing, still processing what just happened. Until Taehyung spoke. "She's like Yoongi-hyung, right?"

That earned six smacks from them, and a bonus smack from Yoongi

••••••••

🌹

"Finally, some peace and quiet!" I yawned again. I was restless for two days because of the incident. So far, we don't have a lead yet on who was behind the murder. The fingernail that I found was unfortunately Mr. Dong's.

BigHit's security maximizes before BTS arrived from their little vacation. I also had to train them for two whole days because the boys might get suspicious. Right now, they don't have a f*cking clue.

"Hey, Jennie-eonnie." I called her while my eyes were still closed. I kinda regained my energy because of the long sleep I had, but I NEED. MORE. SLEEP.

"Yeah?" I felt her move and she lied beside me. I also hear her yawn so she's sleepy, too. It's like ten in the evening.

"Stay away from those creeps. They'll hypnotise you with their body rolls." I quickly said and she chuckled. It's true, though. I have seen them dance in the practice room before their comeback and their dance skills were no joke. Except for Namjoon-oppa's dance that needed a little more practice but he's dangerous too. It makes me wanna dance too because I kinda missed it.

"Okay, Lis." I heard her soft whisper so I just smiled and let myself drown to sleep.

But before I did, I heard her muffle something.

"I think that Yoongi guy was kinda cute."

******
Lol, a JenLisa filler chapter guys. Hah, whatdya think?

Please support! I badly need it. Also, are their fanfic contests in Wattpad. I'm kinda curious but I'm not sure if I would join or not. I'm kinda insecure with my own writing.

Anyways, please write down your thoughts in the comments section! I reply as soon I can and I love reading messages.

Also, you can check my instagram account @_jaeyangggie but that was my private account. I don't mind if you wanna see it though haha. I am still deciding if I should create an account for wattpad updates but I'll let you guys posted.

Also, you can pm me anytime. I ain't a snob and I'm willing to answer most of personal questions, but not TOO personal okay?

Again, please support and thanks for reading this! I hope I can finish it and not unpublish it.

Always,
jaeyangggie💋