Chapter XI

🌹

I had a feeling that I'm starting to get attached to these boys, and it's not good.

"F*CK!" I bursted out in my room as I lay in my bed. Today was like a rest day and I got a whole lot of camera footage to check. I also need to listen to the microphones that was hidden in small teddy bears that I gave to each of them.

It's been a month, but we still don't have a lead, except those two whackos in every BTS shows. If cameras and scanners didn't work, then I should do things myself. Then again, I should have done it a month ago.

Every now and then, silhouettes are seen everywhere and I can't run and chase it because one, they're a duo so it may be a trap and two, I don't know if they are really harmful because as I heard from Minhee, sasaeng fans tend to follow them a lot. I mean... a lot.

I was enraged in my thoughts when I heard a knock from my door. I really don't want to be disturbed right now, for f*ck's sake.

I walked lazily towards my door and opened it slightly ajar, enough to see who's knocking. "Yes, how may I help you?"

He scratched his neck, looking flustered. "I.. uh.. had a problem."

I crossed my arms and leaned on the door edges. "If that problem's about hiding a corpse, just throw it in Han River." I actually don't care if I sounded rude right now. Ugh, I'm so not in the mood.

"Ah, no. It's for.. ugh, how do I say this? Uhm, I need to ask you some suggestions in gifts."

"Gifts?" I was surprised. This man in front of me doesn't look like the one giving gifts. "Well, it really depends on the occasion, Jungkook."

He blinked. "Oh, it's for IU-noona. It's her birthday tomorrow, and you know how famous she is right now. She's having this big birthday party and I was invited."

I smirked. From what I heard, this cookie is IU's number one fanboy. And having that title, you need to maintain it. "Well, it also depends on what type of girl she is. Kindly describe this IU so we're good to go."

"Jjinja? Okay, let's see.. she's petite but sexy, she got small round eyes, small fa—."

"Okay, stop. That's not the 'describing' what I had in mind. I mean, what type of person is she?" I almost smacked the wits out of him because he is being a dumbass. Seeing him flustered like this is so weird and it's making me angry. F*ck, what's wrong with me today?

"Oh. She's really fragile, like a glass. And she's like innocent that makes you wanna hug her." He sighed, as if I'm not in front of him.

I smirked. "Sounds to me you like this girl you're speaking of." To be honest, I don't even know her that's why I asked him, but I should really get a background check.

He stared at me, wide-eyed. "Ani. I'm just idolizing her. She's my sunbae, you know. And I really liked her songs."

I mentally rolled my eyes. Boys, nowadays. "Okay, don't move and spend money. I have something here that I haven't used yet but it was still costly." He nodded so I turned around from him and went directly to my closet, looking for a specific box.

I scattered my stuff and when I saw this lilac-colored box I took it immediately and brushed off the dust from its exterior. I think it was the perfect gift for a girl like he described.