Bloopers

Prologue

"For what we did, I'm pretty sure that we won't even be leaving this place until we die," Celosia mutters, looking down,

Suddenly, a loud clanking sound was heard from down the hallway. The four of them rush to the cell door as the clanking sound grows louder and louder. Screams were heard, but they were cut short by the sounds of bodies hitting the floor. Growing terrified, the four of them back up into a corner as the clanking approaches the cell, and stops right in front of them. A dark figure grabs the cell doors, and pulls. The bars don't break off. The figure tries again and again.

"Lysandre we're still rolling!" A voice yells from behind the camera.

"THE BARS WON'T FUCKING COME OFF!" Lysandre yells in frustration, still pulling at the bars.

Laughter is heard from the cast while the director yells "CUT!"

***

"Wh-who are you and what do you want?" Celosia manages to ask.

The figure smiles at them, and turns back around.

"Come with me if you want to live," it says in a deep Austrian accent.

The girls burst out in laughter.

"Arnold, is that you?" Bryony laughs.

"Focus guys!" the director yells, sinking down in her chair.

Chapter One

"My name is Serena," Serena introduces herself, returning her Beautifly. "And you already met my Beautifly."

"And I'm Ash," Ash introduces himself, before pointing to Pikachu. "And this is my buddy, Pikachu."

"Ash?" the man asks, removing his hood. "Ash Ketchum?"

Ash gasps. "Father!"

Serena and Emma snort while Ash hugs Looker.

"That's not the line Ash," Looker hisses

Ash backs up, laughing. "I forgot my line."

"Cut!" the director yells.

***

Bonnie looks back to the door and sighs, before speaking up.

"Hello, I would like to battle the gym leader please," she began.

"Name and number of badges?" Clembot's voice came through the intercom.

"Bonnie Citron and I have seven badges," Bonnie replies, straightening up a bit.

"Enter," Clembot spoke.

The doors stay shut and Bonnie begins to laugh.

"I-I c-can't!" Bonnie laughs, leaning on her knees to steady herself. "T-they're s-stuck! T-they w-won't o-open!"

"Shit!" Clemont's voice is heard on the other side. "I think the power's down on this side!"

"Okay, let's hurry up and fix this!" the director yells.

***

"Welcome, my dear sister," Clemont smiles as he claps his hands once.

The gym stays dark.

"I said, WELCOME, MY DEAR SISTER!" Clemont yells, clapping his hands more than once.

Bonnie collapses to the floor, laughing.

"Sorry Clemont! I accidently turned off all the power!" the set electrician yells from the cast.

"Come on guys!" the director groans.