Chapter 2

My uncle Brad says the best way to introduce yourself to someone is to say three things about yourself. Not weird things and don't dive into how That 70's Show is your favourite tv show and how you're still pissed that Jackie and Hyde didn't end up together because I can almost guarantee that you will get one of two responses.

a) What?! Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are meant to be.

Or

b) What's That 70's Show?

Yep that's high school no one appreciates good tv anymore.

You are supposed to say three extremely generic things, according to my Uncle Brad. Things like your name, your age and where you go to school. For me that sounds something like;

'Hi, my names pip short for piper, I'm sixteen and I go to Johnson high.' Lame, believe me I know. If I were to actually say this to someone I would sound like a complete dweeb.

What's the point of this, well tomorrow is the first day of school, my junior year, how exciting, sensing my sarcasm yet?

I'm supposed to be going back to school shopping with Gerard and Ron. We were meant to leave at 10am which in our language means 12pm.

Gerard is currently having a shower, Ron is probably off stalking Camila Cabello's Instagram, he's still pissed that fifth harmony dissed her at the VMA's, or is this week Juliet Simms? I can never keep up.

I on the other hand am currently sitting in my window contemplating the possibility that I could get out of this shopping trip.

"it's not going to happen." My thoughts are interrupted by Gerard fresh out of the shower in his underwear, a normal occurrence. He's right I know he is.

"What's the point?" I argue anyway.

"I have plenty of clothes and heaps of notebooks left over from last year why should I waste money on unnecessary items?" I know this attempt to persuade him will fail.

"P, you've been wearing the same clothes since freshman year. Don't deny you wanna change your style, I've seen your Pinterest boards." That's just a low jab, a girls Pinterest board is private.

"well it's the perk of not growing I don't need to buy new clothes." I'm not responding to his Pinterest board comment, but I need to change my password.

"Oh well, I'm not going to be seen with you wearing that Slytherin shirt this year, so you don't have a choice." And that's it he's won. Why does everyone hate on the Slytherin shirt? Draco's hot who doesn't want to be in Slytherin.

"Fine, but I'm going to complain the entire car ride there." Its only far that i get to have some form of fun.

"I'd expect nothing less from you."

That was it, I was going shopping. Yippee.