Too America we go!! Part 1

Authors Note:
Herrooo, It is I your wonderful (not) author. I'm a newbie author, please keep in mind this is my first book, also I am using Australian grammar and spelling. Anyways ENJOYYY :))

._.

Nicole POV
I wake up to the sound of 'I'm Fine' by BTS.

Getting up slowly I feel refreshed from my 10 hour sleep, my hair is also looking gorgeous...

BAHAHHA PSYKE

I cannot wake up gracefully nor do anything with any form of grace, here's what actually happened.

I wake up to the sound of 'I'm fine' by BTS... for the 3rd time that morning and get up slowly like a fucking grandma zombie who has just got up for the first time in years.

Mind you I was a fabulous grandma zombie with a birds nest for hair.

I finally get out after spending 15 minutes scrolling through Instagram and reading Wattpad stories.

As soon as I get up my mum yells "NICOLEEE GETT UP WEVE GOT TO GO TO PICK UP THE GIRLS, OTHERWISE WERE GONNA MISS OUR FLIGHT". My eyes widen as I think, NO WAY IN HELL AM I GONNA MISS A FLIGHT TO AMERICA.

I finally begin getting ready doing all the shit I need to do, checking my packed bag again and again then getting out of my room in grey leggings with grey boots, a white flowy blouse and navy blue jumper (which was my dad's, he's used to it).

I get out the room and walk to the living room to eat cereal which was on the island. As I was eating my 12 year old brother Anton comes out and groggily mutters a good morning, I respond with a good morning as well and he begins eating his cereal. 

A few minutes later my adorable 6 year old sister El comes out and mumbles a good morning while rubbing her eyes and squeezing a little panda stuffie who's name is Coco (he was my panda but I gave him to El since she liked him so much).

Both my brother and I respond with a good morning and I help her fix up some cereal since I was already done. My parents get out of their room with suit cases and ask if we're all ready to go we all respond with excited yes' and go pick up Shelley and Tara.