Is THiS a WAtTpaD stORy I SeE? Part 8

Authors Note:
Who was at the door O_o???

._.

Nicole's POV:
After being tackled by Shelley it's safe to say that she is one light bitch, whoever is at the door should be calling 000- never mind it's 911 now also Shelley and I need to kill Tara for just laughing it us.

After bickering with Shelley we both finally look up to find... my brother Anton with 2 adorable little boys behind him. One of the boys had light brown hair and beautiful green eyes, he was wearing a confused yet ready to laugh impression

 One of the boys had light brown hair and beautiful green eyes, he was wearing a confused yet ready to laugh impression

And the other boy had sandy blonde hair with electrifying blue eyes and was laughing like hell broke loose... which isn't too far off now that I think about it.

The moment I saw them I knew these boys would steal girls hearts, my brother was pretty handsome but with these guys he seemed even more so

The moment I saw them I knew these boys would steal girls hearts, my brother was pretty handsome but with these guys he seemed even more so. My first reaction to them was "tf... is this a Wattpad story or did life really just give me 2 more handsome kids to boss around?" I knew for a fact they would become popular when they grew up, I was already making a Wattpad story on how my brother will fall for a girl who hates his guts, and her friends would fall for these 2.

After spacing out for a few minutes thinking of the Wattpad story, I finally got off the confused Shelley and introduced myself "Sup I'm Nicole, Anton's older sis". The two boys responded with "nice to meet you" and "sup" the girls introduced themselves while I tried focusing my attention on something else so that I don't pinch the hell out of their cheeks.

The guys went to my brothers room and the girls and I stayed at the living room watching Brooklyn 99 while eating... Well I guess it's more so stuffing our faces.

"IM HOME HEHEH"

I sprint towards the door and immediately lift my baby girl , "Hello baby girl how was your play date?" After giggling like crazy because of my amazing tickling skills she said "it was good :)))" I look up to see my parents waking in.

I brought Elouise towards the living room and put her on Tara's lap cause she was sitting between Shelley and I. We change the show to the wiggles because this little girl loves them. We danced along side Elouise, in a span of 30 seconds we were all professional wigglers... That's definitely a word.

"What show is this?"

I turn to see my brother and the 2 guys by the stairway, Anton was explaining the show, they looked like they were about to leave. Shelley, Tara and I said cya and continued dancing.

It was after dinner and the girls and I were just chilling when we realised school was tommorow and we did not even begin to start getting ready... FUCK