OMG OMG OMG OMG Part 2

Authors note:
Well well well, if it isn't some readers who actually read this boring shit ;)) anyways enjoy my sad attempt at a funny intro

._.

Shelley's POV:

I'm in my stylish yet comfortable clothing which consist of a pink blouse, what I like to call a blue "denim-but-not-really" jacket, black leggings, gorgeous sneakers and a plain black beanie, there is also my adorable back pack. I'm starting to freak ou- actually I will freak out in 3... 2.. 1.

IT'S FOUR IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND NICOLE STILL ISN'T HERE AAAAH- There was suddenly a ding dong as I freaked out, I heard someone (who was probably a stupid slow poke idiot) knock on my window like in frozen when Anna decides she wants her sist...

IT'S FOUR IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND NICOLE STILL ISN'T HERE AAAAH- There was suddenly a ding dong as I freaked out, I heard someone (who was probably a stupid slow poke idiot) knock on my window like in frozen when Anna decides she wants her sister's attention.

I open my blinds and see my best best best best best friend with an excited yet "fuck everything and let me sleep" look, (ps I was right, it was a stupid slow poke idiot that knocked at my window). I get out of my room with my packed bags and go to the front door.

My parents say their goodbyes to me and let me be while they speak with Nicole's parents about taking care of me yada yada yada... I go over to Nicole and slap her hard on the arm, she's not bothered and just continues staring at me with a face saying "u hav food?", well knowing her it was more like "u hav pocky?".

Of course I just stare her down and force her to help me put my bags in the back of their car, by help me I meant she does all the work because she's strong and I cannot be fucked.

Our parents finally stopped speaking to each-other and finally started saying good byes and getting ready to leave my house. I went to hug and say bye to my parents one last time than we left into the sunrise...

Jk it was still dark since it was still 4:30am. We were on our way to our more chill friend Tara's house, Nicole and I held hands as we watched the street blurt last us.

._.

Author's Note:
Yes I know these chapters are gonna be pretty boring since the hot guys and well America hasn't started appearing yet but it is coming soon I promise... sorta also I might lengthen these chapters but I can't promise much yet. Anyways bai bai :)))