What shit is this???? Part 9

Shelley's POV:

*MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND DAMN RIHT ITS BETTER THAN YOURS DA-*

Finally Nicole turned off her alarm, I've been up since 4am because that's how I roll. After last nights events of us girls running around everywhere to get ready, I know for a fact I'm prepared.

I think...

Well I did take like an hour picking my outfit but I finally decided on an oversized purple shirt with a black skirt, a dog chain I found and this cute belt. I wore low cut socks with my black Nike's.

After finishing the apple I was eating, I went to Nicole's room first and SLAMMED her phone onto her face screaming "GET UPPPP" than continued my journey to Tara's room and legit did a run-up and jumped onto her stomach

I faintly hear Nicole muttering curse words while getting ready. Tara was trying to breath while I, the oh so incredible Shelley went downstairs to watch tv.

The girls finally came downstairs and ate their breakfast. Nicole wore an oversized yellow shirt (her favourite colour) with blue stripes, crew length white socks in her white plain shoes from Kmart and high waisted shorts.

 Nicole wore an oversized yellow shirt (her favourite colour) with blue stripes, crew length white socks in her white plain shoes from Kmart and high waisted shorts

Tara wore an outfit that just screamed "INNOCENT" with a 3/4 sleeve shirt that had dark blue, black strip in the centre with the writing "URBAN" in orange. The shirt matched a hat that was white with an orange print. She wore dark blue denim shorts with crew socks and her converse.

We discussed what to expect at the school and was overall just asking each other if there are any cute guys

We finally leave and immediately start jamming to boy with luv in the car, after arriving we find a spot close to the office and get out.

People start staring and whispering, which was weird considering we were only getting out a damn car but we honestly didn't care.

We began our very interesting journey of walking from the car to the office, ooooh the adventure, the suspense the thrillll.

For real though, I was wondering if we broke any rules with our outfits because we didn't know them and we were used to wearing uniforms.

"What are yous thinking about?" Tara spoke up and Nicole and I just simultaneously said "what to eat" and "if our outfits are fine".

We burst out laughing and continued chatting loudly towards the office.

We walked in and saw an old woman at the desk, Nicole moved forward and began talking to the lady while Tara and I looked at photos that they had up.

"Yo guys I got the things we need. "

We left after saying thank yous and began walking towards our lockers which thankfully were close by to each other.

We took the shit we needed and put the things we didn't need in, by shit that wasn't needed.

Walking towards first period I argued with Nicole about what was better... mochi, or Pocky, ofcourse it was fucking mochi I mean come on that chewy delicious goodness was just the perfect amount of sweet and Pocky is overrated (doesn't mean it ain't delicious).

I began screaming at Nicole "MOCHI IS BETTER SO STOP BEING A SALTY BITCH THAT CANT HANDLE HAVING POCKY BEING THE SIDE CHICK WHILE MY MOCHI IS THE ACTUAL BAE!!"

Nicole just screamed back "MOTHERFUCKIN HELL JUST ADMIT THAT POCKY IS BETTER YOU STUPID CUNT I MEAN COME ON THEY HAVE CHOCOLATE AND AND A FREAKIN LONG BISCUIT STICK THING... ITS LIKE WHAT EVERY GIRL WANTS FROM A GUY"

Tara finally stepped in and told us to shut up and told Nicole to stop with her dirty jokes.

Nicole only retorted back saying "but it's trueeeeeee." I just rolled my eyes and continued looking for this damn classroom.

"FUCKING FINALLY" I hear Tara scream and look at what she was staring at, It was beautiful, it was our saviour... It was the door to the classroom we've been looking for.

We open the door and just walk in, only for us to realise that everyone was already seated and we were standing there very late and very loud... were Filipino what do you expect???

Authors Note:
Gahhhh I'm back, yeah I know it took a while for me to post but... nvm I have no excuse, anywayssss

Hello again keke