WHY TF IS IT SO HOT?? Part 6

Shelley POV:
After blasting bts songs and dancing like a mad man ( with my fancy splits, tricks and me being on pointe legit on point budum tch ) I went to my room and got ready for bed.

After wearing some lavender short shorts and purple spaghetti strap top, I went down stairs for dinner. I saw Nicole and Tara in pj's similar to mine only Nicole was black and white with panda prints on the shirt and Tara was wearing ones with bts logos on the shirt.

We all laughed at this "coincidence" ( definitely did not plan this ) and went to the kitchen to find spaghetti on the table with Anton and El already there eating away. Nicole's parents were toasting some bread.

I asked " Have you guys finished unpacking and doing you room?" Nicole responded with a "hell no" and Tara just shook her head. Tara made an excuse about her being jet lagged (even though that girl could never be jet lagged in her life) and Nicole just said she couldn't be bothered.

My clothes and necessities were where they should be but I was no where close being done either. Nicole's mum came in the room, "hey girls what's the update on your rooms?". We all mumbled "no where close" or something close to that. Nicole's mum was used to our crap so she just shook her head.

After eating we went to Nicole's room to help her move her bed since she wanted to move it. It wasn't that heavy since it was a single, unlike Tara and I, Nicole doesn't really care if she gets a queen or single, she doesn't really move when she sleeps.

As for me... well that's a different story, they could tie me to the bed and I would still be able to get from A to B. Tara was alright she moves but not as much as me and she just likes cuddling to her pillow, we all do but I move a lot more.

We began talking about the most random shit while lying on her carpet (which was covered in blankets and pillows) while using our phones. We were debating whether money should be spent on pocky, Oreos or Mochi's when we suddenly hear a knock on her door.

That scared the shit out of me while Tara only stared at the window. Nicole on the other hand didn't give a damn and just continued scrolling through fucking Instagram like she didn't just hear a fucking ghost knocking on her window.

Me being me I screamed at Nicole to check the window and see what was knocking on it. Nicole sighed like she was exhausted and bored and just stood up and went to go open her window. She opened her window to reveal a tree hitting her window gently a couple times as it moved with the wind.

Nicole glared at me like I didn't just help her exercise and went back to her position. I calmed down... after like a year and did what I was doing before as well. Soon enough Tara and I left to go sleep in our rooms.

I thought to myself " WHY TF IS IT SO WINDY YET SO FUCKING HOT???" I slowly drifted off to sleep with this thought.