Mochi part 11

Nicole's POV:
"Alright class, please do questions 4-8 for homework."

YES, THIS MEANS CLASS IS FINALLY DONE.

I dance a little and notice my two besties just looking away and muttering things like "I don't know her" or "erase that from my mind".

I disregarded them and continued dancing because we all know...

I dance so smexily ;)))

"Ok class, you are dismissed"

I rush to stand up and and begin patiently waiting for my friends to finish packing up.

"So... sweetcheeks huh?" After Shelley said those damn words they immediately laugh, it's like they want to die, no scratch that, they're praying to die in my hands.

"Shuttup, and hurry up we still need to find the classroom and god knows how long that will take."

They finish up and start heading out, I push them faster so that we don't get caught in the wave of people.

We find the classroom and it's like déjà vu, we're loud, obnoxious and late, everyone's staring at us like the previous period.

Oh god.

._.

LUNCH TIME, FINALLY IM FREAKIN STARVING.

We're walking when I bump into the same guy who wanted his seat, he looked less pissed and more amused... still with that damn smirk... that was also sexy as fuck, uhh I mean not. Aha.

"Who are you? All of you" spoke the Dude in the middle (who was handsome)
"Umm, lets just say people with an overpowering-"

I was cut off my Shelley screaming "LETS GET MOCHIII"

"Shelley shut up, Nicole's trying to speak" Tara interrupts like the true mother she is.

"I STILL WANT MY MOCHI"

"Yeah yeah later"

"...bitch"

"Yes I am"

I finally decide to intervene "Guys were getting distracted, anyways we're overpowering peopl-"

"GUYS"

"WHAT NOW SHELLEY?!?!?"

In a calm ton Shelley spoke... "I need to piss"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE"

I give up on my fancy introduction and just scream "WERE CRAZY AND THATS IT"

the guys watch in pure amusement.

Author's Note:
Woah, what a mood.