Wait... When did this happen? Part 3

Authors Note:

Enjoy my oh so wonderful chapter from our chillax friend's view.

Tara's POV:

It was already 4:45 am and I was on my bed looking at BTS posts waiting for my bitchas- I mean friends to pick me up. I was in denim ripped boyfriend jeans, a grey oversized top saying... I forgot... well shit, anyways I paired them with a black backpack and white sneakers.

I was about to like a rather dirty picture of Tae and Junkook's BT21 characters giving each-other bl- you know what, its better you don't know, anyways I was interrupted by a knock on my door

I get off my lazy ass and walk to the front door with my suitcase and backpack. I open my door to see two scary ass looking clowns...

kidding it was my friends, well they did look like scary ass clowns. They immediately ambush me, "i'm scarrrreeedddd, the agonyyyyy" they ignore my over dramaticness (no its not a word but idc) and continue hugging me so tight I thought I was being squished to pulp by 2 walls, I say bye too my parents and brother than leave the house onto my driveway.

I was about to show the girls the "It's better you don't know" picture when Shelley suddenly screamed "I WANT MOCHIII". Nicole and I just stared at her for a second than continued speaking to each-other.

Shelley slapped both of our arms and Nicole and I just laughed, we finally went inside the car and left for the airport.

Shelley was speaking about her thoughts on Nicole being late (even though she wasn't) when suddenly Nicole shoved a mochi into her mouth. Shelley finally shut up with a content look and Nicole and I laughed our asses off.

On our way to the airport we all whispered in unison "To America we go...". Suddenly I realised, when did this all happen??? just then flashbacks of us begging our parents flashed into my mind and I chuckled silently.

Authors Note:

Yes that was short and boring but I promise the good part is coming in a couple chapters.