Proud Papa

A/N it's pretty short.
Peter's POV
I find Mr. Stark in his kitchen. He's welcomed me to the Avenger's Tower whenever I feel like coming over.
"Mr. Stark, the TV in the living room is broken and Nat is getting frustrated." I inform him.
"There's a TV in my room, you guys watch it up there before she breaks something." he answers.
I nod a thanks and hurry off to get Nat.
* * * * *

"There's nothing good on!" Nat whines. "Let's see if he has anything recorded." I suggest.
"It's probably all boring documentaries." she sighs, already going into recordings.
She scrolls through his small selection. They're all episodes of the news. Curious, we watch the start of one.
"Coming up: scientists concerned with an increasing rate of extinction, a snow storm overtakes Europe and Spider-Man's latest rescue..."
Nat and I glance at each other and without saying another word, she exits the recording and  views the rest. All of the episodes have one thing in common. They all cover a story on me.
* * * * *
"Staying for dinner, Peter?" Mr. Stark offers.
"Actually, Happy's picking me up at five." I answer. "Um... Mr. Stark, can I ask you something?"
"Of course." he insists.
"Well, Nat and I noticed that you've recorded news stories about me and I was just wondering why." I explain.
A grin appears on his face. "Well, isn't it obvious, Peter?" he asks.
I shake my head, confused.
He puts a hand on my shoulder and walks me to the window. We look outside for a minute, his hand on my shoulder. He eventually looks down at me with admiration and says:
"It's because I'm proud of you, Peter."