Authors Note 💛

To all you beautiful people out there,
all the heartbroken ones,
all the lonely ones,
to every one of you that read this book.

It took me a long time to realise that not every time we fall in love, it's meant to last. More importantly, not every time we love it's meant to last forever. And when you go your separate ways, it will hurt. It doesn't matter if you loved someone for two weeks, two years or 20 years. It will hurt, it will hurt in different ways, and you will feel broken.

But, let me tell you:

You will be alright.

Be broken, cry, grief, call a friend, scream, write, break things, listen to music, dance, shout, paint. Let it all out.

It will be alright.

The sun will rise again, and while you will feel broken, through the cracks, the sun will shine, and you will bloom again.

No one has the right to put you down; no one has the right to mistreat you or act like you are worth nothing.

You are enough.

Go and build your kingdom; you don't need a prince (or princess) to save you. Everything that you need is already inside yourself. Make today the best day ever.

Thanks for the ride guys. I hope you enjoyed my poetry. I appreciate each and every single one of you.

Thank you for your comments, votes and most importantly, your constant support. If you ever need to talk to someone, please message me.

Until next time.

- Denise ❤️

p.s. This book is now completed, but I might add some poems from time to time. I will also work on "Butterfly Above The Abyss" and add more poems there.

I'm currently very busy with "Burning Gods And Wicked Angels", and I will also publish a new book called "Faerie Dust And Angel Wings" this week, but I will undoubtedly write more poetry soon. x