Part 6

Me and Liam were stood outside my villa after convincing my mum that Liam didn't want any tea with us.

"He does care about you Sarah," Liam said looking into my eyes.

"But what about Lara?" I asked him.

"I'm really sorry, I don't know the answer to that. You're going to have to talk to him," panic struck through me. How could I talk to him again? I just nodded. Liam enveloped me into a huge hug that made me immediately feel better. He felt like a big brother to me. When he'd walked off I went back inside to millions of questions from Abi and my mum. But I really didn't want to talk about it. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I looked around, staring at all the faces staring back at me. My posters of One Direction looked different to me somehow. They didn't give the real people any credit. They don't show the real colour of Harry's eyes or the impact of Louis' smile. I lay on my bed relaying today's events when my phone buzzed next to me. I opened the message and it was from Harry.

"I'm sorry about today, will you give me a chance to explain?"

I text back saying "Okay." I wasn't letting him off so easily.

"Meet me tomorrow?" he text back.

--------------------

This felt like déjà vu. I was sat on the same bench again, waiting for Harry to show up. My phone beeped so I opened the message,

"Sorry I might be a bit late, there are lots of fans around," it said, from Harry. I sighed loudly and everyone in the park turned around to look at me. So I hid behind my camera. Ever since I was little I had an interest in photography and this year I got a new SLR do I thought I'd bring it with me. I noticed a duck and its ducklings swimming along on the pond in front of me. I got up and started taking photos of them, from all different angles. I stood up straight and went through the pictures I'd captured. Suddenly two strong arms grabbed mine, nearly making me, and my camera, slip into the pond.

"What the hell?!" I shouted turning round. I came face to face with a smirking Harry.

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to sneak up on you," he said back, but I just stared at him. "What so I get the silent treatment now?" he asked as I started to walk off. He ran in front of me and stopped me with his hands. The laugh had gone out of his face.

"Listen to me," he said whilst lifting my chin up to look him in the eyes. "I am so sorry that I didn't explain everything last night, it's just so.." he paused thinking of the word. "Complicated?" I finished for him. He nodded and looked me right in the eyes.

"So what about us? What is this?" I said taking a step back from him. I can't think straight when he's near me. He shook his hand through his hair saying

"I don't know, I like this, what we have here, and I don't want to ruin it." Tears started to form in my eyes.

*HARRY'S POV*

I just couldn't see her like this. I started to move in closer to her. I had to show her what she really meant to me. I kept moving in closer, and her eyes glittered, sensing what I was going to do.

"Say no if you want me to stop," I said. She didn't take her eyes off me as I looped my fingers through the belt of her shorts. Our foreheads were just touching when she said

"Stop." She looked at me, surprised by her own decision. *SARAH'S POV*

Why did I say stop? Of course I wanted to kiss him. But there was a part of my heart that was shouting stop, because I knew it was wrong. Even if he wasn't happy with his relationship, I couldn't do that to myself. I don't want to get hurt again. I moved away and put my head down, fiddling with my camera. I heard him exhale loudly and let go of my shorts. But instead he grabbed my hand. "Come on, I want to show you something," he said with his signature grin.

*SARAH'S POV*

He dragged me right round the park to the other side. It was a secluded part of the park so that meant there was no-one who could spot us. I walked round the corner behind Harry and I stopped in my tracks.

"Oh wow" was all that managed to come out. Harry had laid out a picnic blanket along the bank of the pond next to a huge oak tree. On the blanket was food and drink of all different sorts. But what caught my eye most was the amount of flowers that surrounded the our picnic. It looked so surreal.

"Do you like it? I'm sorry I was late too, this was the reason," he said smiling at me. I was so happy that I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered thank you into his ear.

"Come on, we even have chocolate covered strawberries," he grinned.

"I'll race you," I shouted from over my shoulder. He only just realised as I got to the foot of the bank, but it was really steep so he soon caught up to me. He was faster than I expected. Just as I was reaching for the edge of the blanket he grabbed my waist and pulled me away but we both lost balance so we went tumbling right back down the bank and nearly into the water. We lay next to each other laughing and catching our breath. He got up and offered me a hand, which I gladly took as we walked up hand in hand.

*HARRY'S POV*

After the picnic I grabbed Sarah's camera from beside her.

"Hey," she cried out trying to get it back. I turned it on and pointed the lens at her. She had that natural beauty that could never be caught on camera, but she was a natural behind the lens. She pouted at me so I took a picture of her. So then she looked away so I couldn't take any more of her.

"Have you ever thought about modeling before Sarah?" I said sincerely.

"Modeling?! Of course I haven't! I'd never make it as a model," she retaliated. I couldn't believe she hadn't.

"Why not? You're beautiful, inside and out, the perfections of being a model."

"It's not my cup of tea," she laughed. And then I got a brilliant idea.

*SARAH'S POV*

I looked at Harry and he seemed to be smirking at himself. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket, pressed speed dial and put it up to his ear. After it ringing for a bit he said

"Paul I need to ask you something?" whilst looking at me with a huge grin in his face. He got up and started talking to Paul while he walked off so I couldn't hear him anymore. I watched him kicking some stones into the water, not worrying about his brand new looking high tops. He started laughing to Paul on the phone and I got a bit self conscious. I fiddled with the edge of the blanket nervously until he came back. He came and sat in front of me and took my hands in his.

"Sarah do you know why One Direction is in Florida?" he asked me. I shook my head impatiently.

"Well could you possibly do a job? Actually I'm not asking you, I'm telling you," he said whilst laughing, and my heart starting beating faster.