-ocs-

FULL NAME: Harlyn Scott Edwards

NICKNAME(S): Harls, Harley, Princess, Babygirl, Queen

AGE: 27

PERSONALITY: She is a very quiet person but has a big heart. She will do anything to save the people cares for even if that means her life is on the line.

APPEARANCE: She natural blond hair with bright whitish silver she got after getting bit, Freckles that litter her pale skin along with scars. She stands and 5'5 with a large bust, hips and chest area.

ETHNICITY: British American

POWERS:
Psionic Energy Manipulation
Can project energy blasts, streams, waves and bolts of her own psionic and telekinetic energy, allowing her to hit, push/pull or blow away her targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them. This energy manifests in any shape or form.

Mental Manipulation
Able to deploy a form of mental manipulation, often as a type of illusory hypnosis, using the same neuro-electric interface that is the basis of her telepathic powers. She was able to use this ability to disable anyone, forcing them each to recall the darker events of their pasts and placing them inside daydream-like visions that rendered them nearly helpless.

Fear Manipulation
The power to manipulate the mind is often used in order to elicit fear or emotional pain in a person in the form of nightmarish hallucinations that could stun and weaken even an individual as powerful as God. These visions can depict things that a person fears, regrets, or general disturbances, though the nature of them is not up to her. She does seem to be able to know what her victim is seeing and be inside the vision with them without them being aware of her presence.

Telekinesis
The ability to move, levitate and otherwise manipulate objects using her psionic energy. She uses this energy to affect and control molecules and particles, allowing her to fully control matter and energy, as well as physical forces (such as kinetic energy, friction, pressure, etc). She started training this power by moving wooden blocks around, pulling them apart with her power, and suspended them in the air, removing all motion and gravity from the pieces.

WEAPONS: