Chapter 23: Hae

Months past. 9 to be exact. Yesterday was my due date but obviously this little one didn't come. We had a special doctor that came to our building because of our jobs. So I am giving a home birth. Yay. That was totally sarcasm. I don't know the gender but Taehyung does. I don't know what I want. The world can't stand another Jungkook but at the same time another me would be pretty terrible.

While pregnant I was a terrible person. Well not all the time. Sometimes even I thought I was too nice. Sometimes I was so mean and I didn't even know why. But for the most part I was myself. I think.

Today was terrible. I felt miserable. But it was all going to be over. At 2:13 a.m my water broke. This baby better be good because it fucking three in the morning! The whole time we are waiting on the doctor I scream and cuss out Jungkook. I would not like to repeat the things one because I feel really bad and two because they were pretty bad. I apologized right after but he said it was funny so? I don't get boys.

After all the pain and screaming it was finally over. I knew babies were work but that was just ridiculous. After a quick rinse a beautiful baby girl was placed in front of me. I loved her. She went from crying to falling asleep in my arms. She looked like me but had Jungkook's eyes. I knew me and her would have hard time and have good times. But I would love her no matter what.

Jungkook held her while I slept. God children are tiring. When I woke we discussed names. We finally decided on, Jeon Hae. Hae means a girl who like the ocean. I loved it.

Hae was an ornery child but also was very sweet. Honestly she was a very good kid. Don't know where she got that from. Like I said we had some good and bad times but Jungkook and I always loved her.

Taehyung was always her favorite. I should have guessed that would have happened. We didn't keep her from everything. Like I said she was a behaved child so she knew what Jungkook and I did but she could still go to school. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better daughter.

Jungkook always called Hae his little playgirl which I knew no matter how hard I tried Hae was going to be just like her dad. Sad right. Lol. I had my playboy and my playgirl in my life and I couldn't be happier.

~The End~