Read If ya want

First of all I would like to say

HOLY SHIT Y'ALL OVER A THOUSAND FUCKIN READS I MEAN LIKE WHAT THE HELL I DONT THIS STORY ISNT THAT VERY GOOD, but that's my own very criticizing mind on my own stuff but THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING AND ALL THAT SHIT.   :)

Okay I know I know this is not a chapter bit I need to just fuckin rant, I promise I will have one up soon. Anyways back to the rant. I love my Brothers I really do all damn 4 of them but they leave their shit EVERYWHERE, okay so it's like 2 in the morning and I go into the kitchen to get something to drink and I'm to lazy and half asleep to turn on the lights, and so while I'm walking back to my room with a cup filled with with water I trip on my brothers shoes with my right foot and to catch myself and with my left foot I stubbed it really hard so I while that happen I spilled my water all over me and on the floor, and since I was at my mom's house (yes my parents are divorced they have been for the last 8 years) she asked if I was okay since she always keeps her door open, and my brother was snoring away in his room, so I think I broke my pinky toe, it still hurts to really bad. ANYWAYS thank Y'all for letting me rant like that if you actually read this I promise I will update soon, and since school is starting up again (8/14) I won't be able to update as much and since I have more migraines during school season, and if you have never had them you my friend all lucky as hell cause all I want to do is crawl into a ball in a room that's completely black and no sounds or lights what's so ever and pray that I can fall asleep, so  it's kinds hard look at a bright computer screen to write so, chapter.up.soon hopefully, just got to do like a ten page essay for my AP English I mean come on a book report over summer and on the first day of school we have to take a test over it, really.

OKAY I SWEAR I'M DONE NEW CHAPTER UP IN THE NEXT WEEK, THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY READING THIS.

-Love Y'all

      Sadie