Hello!

Hello!

Now, every Neymar fanfiction i´ve read so far contained a sassy girl who is the sister of a famous football player which then falls in love with Neymar which she never thought she would because she hated him when they first met... that´s crap.

I wanted to create/write a fanfiction which is completely different (maybe not completely different) to any other so i thought i would write about a famous singer called Gemma (yes, harry styles sister is also called gemma and yes, i named this caracter after her because i absolutely adore her) and a football player called Neymar (duh!). 

I´m still not sure how this story will turn out so i can´t give you any details yet but we´ll see.

I just quickly wanted to say that this fanfiction will be written in English (completely) because i don´t speak portuguese but if you want to you can imagine it in portuguese, AND i wanted to say that i have never written a Wattpad story before so if i make any mistakes, sorry. AND i don´t come from a country where people speak English as their main language so if i make any mistakes with that sorry!

Anyway i hope you enjoy this story, feel free to comment your opinion i would love to hear what you think!

Thanks.