Chapter 9

I´m truly sorry for not updating last week but i was/am super busy and to be honest i forgot... Hope you enjoy!

While Neymar was kissing me i forgot everything around me, the tour, the stress and unfortunately also the fans. I felt Neymars lips leaving mine as i heard voices of young girls and soon i felt flashes on us which came from the cameras the girls were holding in thei hands, oh no.

Gemmas P.O.V

I stood there frozen as i saw about ten young girls snapping pictures and making videos of what just happened, i didn´t move until Neymar pulled me with him to one of the backstage rooms. When i heard the door close i let out a deep breath and looked over to where Neymar stood, his hands were in his pockets and he looked to the floor, he looked sad. "Ney? Are you okay?" he took a deep breath and looked at me "I don´t think so" i took a few steps so i was in front of him "We just got back together literally a few minutes ago and now we have to break up again" "whait what? why?" "Oh c´mon i know you wouldn´t want to be with me after this" he said turning away from me, why was he thinking that? why should i leave him because fans saw us? "Neymar why shouldn´t i want to be with you just because of this?" he turned to face me again and gave me a slightly confused look probably because of my reaction "well i thought you didn´t want us to get public and at this point we could still deny it and..." "look, yeah i wasn´t really hoping that the thing between us would come out now but hey, sometimes life takes a sudden turn and that´s exactly what just happened and i don´t wanna lose you again so let´s just do nothing okay? let´s just life our lives like we want but don´t acually tell the media that´s more fun anyway" Neymar didn´t acually answer me but he started grining and gave me a short passionate kiss.

Neymars P.O.V

Well that was shoking, i wouldn´t have thought that people would find things out now but as Gemma said, life sometimes takes a sudden turn and we just have to roll with it and that´s what i´m gonna do, roll with it.

Gemma, I and some other people from her crew were currently in the dressing room, i was sitting on the couch and Gemma sat on my lap but had a conversation with somebody else, i wasn´t really paying attention to what she was saying because i was busy staring at her because she´s so beautiful. And i can finally call her mine again.

The time went by and soon her show started, they seated me in an area which was right next to the stage and nobody but some security guards and some crew people were allowed there but still the fans were able to see me and so i constantly heard my name being shouted but i was used to that from my football games. Soon Gemma finished one of her dancy numbers and started holding a tiny speech "So the next song i wrote while i was away, the song and the person it´s about mean a lot to me so i hope you all like the song as much as i do" a slow melody started playing and soon Gemma started singing to it. It wasn´t hard to tell that the song was about me, at some points she sang about things that we´ve expirienced together or other things i could relate to. While she was singing the last line she looked over to me and smiled, i think the girls in the section behing me noticed cause they started squeling but i honestly didn´t care, this moment was wonderful.