Chapter 10

Neymars P.O.V   

The last few weeks were just great, Gemma was on tour and i was in Barceona training for the upcoming season but we skyped and texted all the time. All my team mates were happy that me and Gemma are back together, Dani said that he´s happy cause i won´t moan about messing things up with her and that i want her back but on the other side i will talk about how amazing she is all the time.

Our first game in this season was just two days away and Gemma had said that she would come to Barcelona to see it and i couldn´t be more happy.

The media still wasn´t 100 % sure if me and Gemma are a thing as we didn´t see each other since the kiss and the paps couldn´t see that we were in contact all the time.

*the night of the game*

Gemmas P.O.V

My flight arrived later than it should´ve so i couldn´t visit Ney in the locker room and give him a good luck kiss but i was happy that i made it in time before the kick off. Gabriel and i were in the stands waiting for the players to get on the pitch, i was wearing one of Neymars jereseys.

Neymars P.O.V

I am standing in the tunnel of Camp Nou waiting to get outside, i didn´t get to see Gemma before the game because her flight got delayed but i was happy that she was here. I wanted to score tonight and i will dedicate the goal to Gemma, i will score for her.

The game kicked off and i was full of energy i looked around to see where Gemma was and then i saw her, she wore a barca jersey, probably mine, and looked gorgeous. I was so amazed by her beauty that i nearly missed a pass from Xavi. In the 17th minute Messi ran towards the goal but immediately 4 defenders sorounded him, he managed to get out of the group of the defenders and shot the ball to me, normaly that would be a goal Messi could do by himself he was such a skilled player and nobody blocked him but as i told him i wanted to score for Gemma he tried his best to help me so i didn´t hesitate for a second and took a direct shot on the goal. Immediately the whole stadium started cheering and screaming and going wild, i ran to the side where Gemma was and blew a kiss to her, all my team mates started jumping on me but i kept looking at Gemma, i formed a heart with my hands and mouthed "this is for you" she also blew me a kiss and then i went back to playing.

Gemmas P.O.V

The game was incredible, all of them played really well and it ended 3:0 Neymar, Messi and Iniesta scored. But the best thing in the game was Neymars goal because he scored it for me in that moment i felt nothing but love, this may sound cheesy but i really really love this man.

After the boys showered and changed we all decidet to go out and celebrate the first win in this season. I didn´t bother to change since i wasn´t really comfortable in a dress and heels so i just decidet to stay in my jersey, skinny black torn jeans and my sneakers.

When Ney and i arrived at the club some of the players and their WAGs were already there, we ordered some drinks and chatted away. After some time i got up from the table to get another drink but when i was at the bar waiting for my drink someone said my name and when i ´turned around i couldn´t believe who i saw...