Chapter 4

A/N: AAAAAAHH!!!! I just came back from my holidays to see that I´ve got more than 100 reads..!!! That´s crazy! Thank you so much for reading this story every single read and vote means the world to me! You are the best!

And because you guys are the best i thought i would sneak in a cheeky update! But don´t worry this isn´t going to be a supid boring filling chapter, this is going to be a reeeally good one, i hope. And i will still update on wednesday aswell so don´t worry about that either. Love you lots like jelly tots and i hope you enjoy this one!

Neymars P.O.V.

...a guy was standing in front of me, shirtless.

I needed a moment to realise what was going on but than i said "ehm..excuse me i think i´m wrong" i acually didn´t think i´m at the wrong room but i hoped i would be because i wouldn´t like it if Gemma was with a boy.

"who are you searching for?" the man said in a friendly tone, probably trying to relax me a little bit ecause i just had a really worried look on my face from the previous happening. "Gemma, Gemma Styles isn´t this her room?" i asked now more sounding like a scared baby, he gave me a resuring smile and turned his head to the bathroom and yelled "Gem the little brazilian one is here". What?

The little brazilian one. Yes, i´m brazilian but i´m not little. Man i don´t like that guy. 

She came out of the bathroom only wearing jean shorts and a shirt which looked like it was from him and gave him a glare and whispered something which i couldn´t hear to him and turned to me. 

"Hi" she said giving me the cute smile i already missed "Hi" i said trying to not sound nervous, "I got your note" i said kind of proud that she wrote me one "oh yeah i´m sorry if that was kinda too soon to talk to yu again i didn´t want to push you to anything or ehm.. yeah.." she said now scratching the back of her neck and looking at the floor "ehm no it wasn´t too soon it.. i .. ehm i should have done that anyway i mean.. yeah ehh.." great now we are both nervously staring at our feet, good job man.

I took a deep breath and said "How about we do something together today like going to the cinema or whatever you like?" she looked up at me and smiled, damn i love her smile. "Yeah that would be great i´d love to" now i also smiled but my smile soon faded again because the guy from earlier came back to the door "you gonna leave me alone?" he said to Gemma making a pouty baby face but before Gemma could answer i said "Well your boyfriend could come along" i know that may not be the best idea but i couldn´t think of anything else right now. They both looked at each other and bursted out laughing, that went on for nearly a minute after they both could breathe again Gemma said "My boyfriend? Gabriel my boyfriend that´s the wirdest thing i´ve ever heard" she said starting to laugh again "no man we´re just best friends nothing else believe me" he or i should better said Gabriel said "oh ok well the your best friend can come aswell" i said now having a smile on my face "that´s okay i don´t want to bother you have fun guys" he said going back to what i asume is the TV area "so cinema?" Gemma asked witha smile "yeah great let´s go" "let me just get my bag and then we can go" i nodded and she ran to the bedroom to get her bag, man that went better than expected.

Gemmas P.O.V.

I grabbed my purse from my bed and made my way back to the door where neymar was waiting, damn he looked handsome. I wasn´t really sure but i guess we are going on a date and i´m waaaay too excited even though i think it will be quite fun as we already had a lot of fun today, he thought Gibbi is my boyfriend, crazy isn´t it. Neymar suggeted going to the cinema and i agreed i love the cinema because of two things, movies and popcorn. 

While we were watching the movie i felt neymar scooting a bit closer to me which made my kinda nervous, should i get closer to him too or should i stay where i am, will he take my hand? will he kiss me? oh crap. Man why am i that nerous? maybe because i didn´t have a date for more that 2 years now but maybe this isn´t even a date but what if it is? ok i´m just going to go with the flow and do what ever he does, yes good plan.

After the movies we got ice cream and walked back to the hotel while he told me funny stories about his team mates and i honestly couldn´t stop laughing.

The whole ´date´ wasnt awkward as i thought it would be but now that we are standing in front of my room it is awrward again, will he kiss me? should i kiss him? No, go with the flow.

Neymars P.O.V. 

The date went amazing and now that we are in front of her door i thought it would be the perfect moment to kiss her, but what if she doesn´t want to kiss me? that doesn´t matter beacuse i can´t restrain myself now, her lips, her eyes, her everything i just can´t resist her anymore through out the whole movie i looked at her and only looked at the screen when she turned to me and after she ate her strawberry ice cream i could only think about her lips which probably taste like strawberry now, damn this girl.

I slowly leaned in and finally our lips touched. I can´t even describe the feeling it was magical i felt like my heart is going to explode because my heart was beating so fast but all my fear of her rejecting me left when she wrapped her hands around my neck and i pulled her closer and put my arms around her waist, i could stay like this forever. 

But we both pulled apart as we heard her door open and we both quickly looked at Gabriel who was standing there with a smirk on his face. I gave Gemma a peck on her cheek and said "see you soon" and left. What a day.

Gemmas P.O.V. 

Great, Neymar was kissing me and Gibbi opened the door i was so in shock that i didn´t really realise when Neymar left. "you know that i watched you through the whole in the door right?" Gabriel said still smirking "yeah, i know." i said slightly annoyed because i already missed the feeling of Neymars lips on mine.

I went to my room and sat on the bed to chil a bit as suddenly my phone vibrated, when i looked at the screen to see what it was i smiled. 

@neymarjr mentioned you in a post: Intresting way to eat you ice cream miss @gemmastyles ;) 

The picture he posted with it was one where i was laughing while having a bit of ice cream on my nose which he put there.

I then went to get ready for bed as i was tired already so i brushed my teeth and put on my pyjama and layed in bed, it didn´t take me long to fall asleep.

In the middle of the night i woke up because i heard my phone make a noise when i looked at the text i got i didn´t really believe what i saw...

A/N I hope you enyojed it!

I wanna say a special thank you to lady_hanna9 because she´s the best! And pease read her story "What now" it´s amazing!