Chapter 1

Gemmas P.O.V.

It´s that time again, World Cup.

Since i was really little me and my Dad always watched the World Cup together and even when i got older i still did that. I absolutely love the World Cup not just because i love football but also because of the fact that the World Cup conntects the whole world, various countries from all over the world come together, and with countries i don´t just mean the players, it´s amazing to watch. 

I just finished the UK part of my world tour a few days ago and couldn´t wait to get on the plane to Brasil. I planed on working on my next album in the time of the World Cup because i won´t always be in Brasil through out this month and when i´m back in the UK i can go to the studio and work. 

I´m currently at home packing it wasn´t really hard because the majority of things i take with me are bikini´s, shorts and football jersey´s. 

After i was finished packing my friend Gabriel who we all call Gibbi called me,

"hi" i answered the phone "are you done packing" "yeah i am. are you?" "hmmm well that´s why i called you....could you come over and help me?" i loudly sighed "yeah i´ll be there in 10" with that i ended the phone call and said to myself "he never grows up".

After about 10 minutes driving i was in front of his flat and knocked on his door "heeeey" he greeted me with a hug "hey" i said in an annoyed tone "hey what´s up why are you so grumpy?" "well maybe because you always need help with packing your clothes! you never grow up!" i said already laughing again because of his stupidity "the clothes are no problem for me but the shoes!" i now had to laugh even more "why the heck do you need help with that? you own about 5 pair of shoes is the choice really that hard?" i said still laughing "yes" he said and turned around to get his ´extremly big´  collection of shoes.

After i helped him with his shoes i drove back home because i was really tired and had to get up around 5 in the morning to catch our flight.

In the morning i got woken up by Gibbi jumping on my bed "WAKE UP!! WAKE UP LAZY BUTT!!" i groaned and rolled out of bed. I wasn´t mad at him for waking me up because he knows that if o set myself an alarm to get up i would never wake up i don´t know why alarms just don´t work for me.

I quickly showered, brushed my teeth and threw my hair in something which a few people may call a bun but it looks more like a bird made it´s nest on my head. i put on my grey joggers, a black pullover  and my white converse high tops and made my way to my kitchen to get myself a little snack. After that i went back into my bedroom where Gibbi sat on my bed and played something on his phone "let´s go" i said and grabbed my luggage he took his and we made our way to the lift. "you excited?" he asked me "hmm kinda i missed the world cup and i have never been to Brasil so yeah it´s quite exciting" he nodded and went back to his phone. After the lift reached the lobby and we got out we went to the taxi which was already waiting for us. When we sat in the taxi i took out my phone and tweeted:

Brasil here we come! 

We the went on the plane and found our seats. I luckily had a window seat, i love to sit by the window where i can see all the clouds and everything.

i then fell asleep on the plane probably dreaming of Brasil....or maybe not.