Chapter 7

AAAAAAHHHH!! Thank you all so much for over 300 hundred reads! 

Neymars P.O.V

Today was just another day of training, i acually really enjoy being back at training because i missed my team mates while i was in brazil. Everyday was the exact same for the last week, i had training through out the day, came home, texted a bit with Gemma, ate something and went to sleep. The same, Every day but today was different no, the training wasn´t different neither the texting with Gem or the food but after i ate something i decidet to watch some TV and because i was quite tired i didn´t really pay attention to what i was watching until i heard Gemmas name being mentioned

The british singer Gemma Styles has been seen with her ex-boyfriend for the third time this week. This time they were hanging out bakstage at a Coldplay concert seeming quite comfortable around each other.

They showed a few pictures at one he was holding her by the waist and she was smiling, on another one it looked like he was either whispering something in her ear or kissing her neck but i didn´t like any of these options.

It looks a lot like they are back together even though it´s not that long ago that we thought she may be in a relationship with the brazilian football player Neymar Jr,

They showed a picture of me and Gemma standing next to each other smiling, that picture was taken at the party when we first met.

But as we never saw them together again these rumours were explaining themselves. But we will keep you updated on the cute new couple.

I hate that guy, even if i don´t know if they are acually dating i still hate him. And i´m dissapointed in Gemma, if she doesn´t like me anymore she could have told me instead of letting me know this way. I decided to text her and confront her with the situation.

N: how was the concert?

G: how do you know i went to a concert? 

N: i saw pictures.

G: it was good! I had a good time.

N: yeah, that was obvious.

G: what was obvious?

N: that you had a good time. And i bet your ex had a great time too.

G: how do you mean that?

N: the way he was constantly touching and kissing you it wasn´t hard to tell.

G: What?! he didn´t kiss me we were just hanging out! 

N: yeah the pictures looked a lot like ´just hanging out´ 

G: what is your problem with me spending time with my friends?

N: oh c´mon he definately isn´t just a friend. It was obvious that you have a thing.

G: we do not have a thing. I would know it better wouldn´t i? and i don´t need a boyfriend who tells me i´m not allowed to hang out with my friends.

N: i don´t tell you to not see you friends anymore but it would´ve been nice if you told me that you don´t want to be with me anymore before i hear it from the media!

G: i acually didn´t want to end the thing between us but after i see your reactions to me hanging out with my friends i changed my mind. I think we should stop this.

N: I think that too.

Great, we just broke up. IM SO STUPID! Why did i just do that i love her! Oh crap.

Gemmas P.O.V 

So that´s it. I don´t know what´s going on in my head right now, on one side i love Neymar why did i break up with him but on the other side i can´t stand it if he tells me what to do or wo to meet. Why is love so complicated, why?

Sooo i hope you enjoyed this chapter, yes it is a bit of a filler chapter but i will update tomorrow anyway so you won´t have to wait a long time.

Love you all and please don´t forget to vote and comment!