Typical morning

After Ink and Lust went in, they were greeted by the receptionist. "Morning gentlemen." They greeted back and went upstairs. But while they were walking, an explosion was heard at the 15h floor of the twenty-storey building. The explosion made the buiding shake for a moment then stopped. Ink decided to ran to where the explosion came from.

After a while, they saw a room which were smoking black smokes in the distance. "Isn't that the laboratory?" Lust asked. Ink nodded then ran to that room. They reached the lab only to see more black smoke. Few seconds later, the ventilation system activiated and the room became clearer. The lab revealed a skeleton with a skull that coverd with black dust coughing on the floor. This skeleton wore a lab coat, blue sweater, black trousers and shoes. He was holding a broken test tube on his hand.

"Sci? What happened?" Ink asked. "Did you test something stupid again?" Lust said. Sci began to slowly get up. "Yeah I was trying to test out this new experiment. I was supposed to made a serum that will quickly heal wounds from slashes to shot." "Well obviously you failed." Lust said. "Not what I wanted to see in the morning. We have soent too much money repairing the lab you destroyed." "Well sorry that I caused trouble helping for the better future. It's called sacrifice for science." Sci tried to explain with an unamused tone. "Well think of how to sacrifice without damaging property. Anyway, where is Geno?" Ink asked.

Meanwhile, Geno was still asleep in his workroom. His desk was filled with different paper, tools, devices and scraps. He didn't really have a house cause his old house was burnt down long time ago, from there he slept either in the breakroom or the couch in his workroom. He lost both of his brothers but he knew they were alive so he dreamed everyday hoping to find his brothers soon.

For Blue, he was in school. He is the youngest in the organization, a 15-year-old recruit. Dream found him when he was in a mission at a castle in England. Blue used to be a servant and Dream was undercovered as guard. At one point, Dream was about to get killed when Blue stepped in and knocked the enemy from the behind. Dream owed his live to Blue and decided to let him work for the organization. That's why Blue was so excited about being an agent, especially he admired Dream as his idol.

In the other organization, the bad skeletons had already started their morning with a lot of excerise. Killer and Dust were doing sparring practice, Horror was practicing throwing different ranged weapon from regular knives to axes. Error was testing with a new experiment on glitchifying objects (not a real word), which can make Error disable his oppoment's magics. Nightmare was still working on sneak attack using his goop around him as an advamtages. Reaper, however, went to other places to do his second job reaping souls. No one knows how and why did a god of death working for the organization in the first place or who hired him but since it was the boss's order so no one asked.

After practice, Error went to his room, only to get tackled from behind. "Whatsup my radical bro, how was ya practice?" That person is Fresh, Error's brother. He is a skeleton with a bright multi color clothes from his hat to his shorts. He also wore sunglasses. "frEsH, YoU knOw I hAve HaPephObia." Error spoke with a glitching voice. "Sorry bro, I forgot." Fresh apologised, or at least tried to. Fresh doesn't have an actual soul so he can't feel anything. The organization promised Error to give him a soul if he accepted working for them. Error, cause he wanted to accomplish his parents's dream, accepted.
.
The two talked for a while then continued their morning routines