Alleyway fight

Thank you guys so much for 700 views. I am very appreciated. ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Error POV:

I can't believe that Horror took me to one of his favorite bar just to keep him company. Why did I agree to this in the first place?

Oh wait, we were supposed to go as group but then:

"Sorry buddy, I can't go. Extra work." Reaper said while holding something. Why does he always have that robe. It's bloody hot today.

"Eh, not interested." Nightmare responded to my question.

"Can't do. Kinda have a lot of homework." Dust said. Why did we have a high school student here? Oh right, he murdered his parents and lots of other people so he was classified as one of the best assassins in the organization. Can't believe we had some highschoolers here

"And Killer won't come as well cause he said... What did he say again? Let me check my phone for a bit." Dust contined as he took out his phone. "Here, he said "Not going to anywhere tonight. Still have trauma from that incident so nuh uh.""

So now there were only 2 of us. What good friends we have.

"Oh cheer up Error. It's not that bad. We can still enjoy the night right? Beside we need to discuss about the plan next week or else you're screwed." Horror talked in cheerful tone then serious again.

"Yeah, whatever. I'll go to the restroom and I'll see ya soon. Just order me something alcoholic. And maybe we can discuss more. In the mean time, why don't you think of some plans." I said and walked away, leaving Horror by the counter.

After leaving him. I went outside to an alleyway and opened my phone. Recent news about the auction was spreading fast and everyone was excited to here, especially the rich asses, thinking they can buy everything just to show off.

The suddenly, I heard screaming "HELP. SOMEONE HELP ME." Since I'm the bad guy of the story, I ignored it. But the scream got louder and more annoying so I decided to check out when I saw 3 monster and humans about to attack a small skeleton.

It was pretty dark here but I could see the blue bandana and his blue boots. Since I got nothing interesting to do, I shot out strings and tied them.

All of them was surprised and struggled to get out. I walked closely to them and tighten the strings, making them screamed and hissed in pain. I threatened. "lEavE HiM alOnE oR eLSe." Then I released them. They ran away pretty fast.

I then walked to the person and asked. "H-HeY, aRe yoU OkAy?"

He screamed back: "Don't hurt me." I didn't notice he was crying so I said. "YOu ArE fiNe noW."

He calmed down after hearing that and looked up at me. He has bright blue stary eyes and he was shaking.

"wHy ArE yoU in This alLey aNyWay?" I asked cold, tried not sound worried, which I'm not.

"I-I was waiting at the bus stop in front of the alley when they pulled me into here, holding bricks and pipes...I could fight back but they are so terrifying and I don't want to hurt them..." He responded weakly while wiping his tears with his hand.

"So hOw aBouT NoW. caN yOu GeT uP?" I asked again and he just noddded. "I..I think so."

He suddenly grabbed my hand, making me slapped and glitched. "DON'T TOUCH ME." I screamed at him. He was about to cry again. Goddamnit my haphephobia.

"SoRRy kiD, I hAvE hApHepHobIa. So touchy stuff is a no no to me." I said trying to calm him down.

He seemed happier, if that's what he acted now and got up.

"Look kid, we gotta fight soon or later, so don't be too nice or else you will end up dead. This world doesn't always have nice stuff, so you have to stand up for yourself. Got it?" I sopke again.

"Y-yeah. Thank you mister." He happily said. Man this kid sure changes his mood quickly. Typical kid.

"No problem. Now your bus is here so go home. I need to go back." I simply pointed at the bus and walked back to the bar.

Man Horror missed out. Wonder what happened to him.

When I went back inside, I saw Horror looking at someone or something and he seemed mesmerized. I tapped his head and he jumped up before looking at me.

"Dude, who or what in the world are you looking at?" I sighed and asked. I looked up to where Horror was looking at and saw
.
.
.
A stunning masterpiece
_______________________________________________________

Here is a new chapter for you. What do you think?

Ships might sail soon?

Check out next chapter