A new case

After Error and Fresh were in the room playing for a while, an alarm was heard. "Ugh. Sorry Fresh, duty calls again." Error sighed as he didn't want to do today. "It's alright broski. Just do ya job." Fresh replied. Error sighed again "Thanks for understanding." Error nodded then ran toward the meeting room. On the way, he encountered the others including the killer trios, the goopy octo-skeleton and the death himself.

Moments later, they were in a large room, facing toward a big screen. "We recently heard that the "good" side hired an assassin to work fo them. He is quite a fighter. We need to make him join our organization." A large man said. He is the head of the organization.

He is one of the notorious villain wanted by the world. No one knows his identity nor his face, makes the international police unable to detect him. He is called "The silent Shadow" because he can easily assassinate his targets unexpectedly. He makes no noise, leaves no traces, some people even think he is a ghost. He has a few secret bases around the town hidden as a high-end restaurant chain throughout the city so he is also a quite successful manager.

But his real name is still hidden upon everyone's eyes.

"He is quite popular in the international police force. That makes him our top priority. Keep an eye on him when he arrives here. Also, we have a new mission. We recently have found a manuscript used to belong to an old cult at an auction in Paris, France. The manuscript contained a lot of infomation about ancient weapon and chemical, including info about "The forbidden vase" and the special poison. It's our work to achieve, at all cost." The man spoke in a serious tone. "Now Error, you will go to Paris and enter the auction. This is your redeem chance., so don't screw up. Got that?!" Error gulped and nodded quickly. "Excellent. And the other, watch and report when he returns. And Horror, you will cone with Error. We need you to guide Error once he enters." He continued to speak up. "I understand." Horror replied to his command.
"Good. You have till next week till the auction start so be prepared. Now dismiss." He said and left the meeting room. The other began to leave as well.

Error and the gang walked to the main office and talked. "How do you think the new assassin will be? If we don't get him, we will be in trouble." Dust spoke in concerned. Nightmare only smirked and said "As if. He won't be as good as me or Error." "Yeah but if he is popular in the international police force, how come no one knows him?" Killer spoke. "Stop arguing. I need a plan to get the manuscript. Any idea?" Error interrupted and said. "Don't worry Error. You still have till next week. Hou can make plenty of different plans." Horror said. "Heh, it will be a fun time for all of us." Reaper spoke with a grin on his face. The rest of the time, they talked about stuff, till they seperated to their offices. "Hope these works don't turn out badly."

??? POV:

I am at the Heathrow airport waiting for my flight. The plane got delayed so I have to sit and wait for another 3 hours. I then take out my laptop and check the file that someone named Ink gave me. It's about the organization that they have been fighting for. I am pretty excited about the transfer, finally a good oppotunity to show my full potential.
"Let the fun begin."