Chapter 4

Smut!

His hands cupped her ass, squeezing so hard she whimpered, and she bucked against him, more than willing. This was what she'd been waiting for and he was finally giving it to her. Her head fell back and he was biting her throat and collarbones, making her wince as he left red and purple marks all over. Marking her in spots that were hard to hide. Claiming her, so everyone would know.

He was angry at her which had been the point. But she realized she was too.

Is this really what it had taken? Her damn-near fucking another guy for him to pay attention to her again? She didn't even think that James was cute, but it had been the only way to get Mike to even look at her and she was angry that it had taken so much.

Suddenly he was lifting her, throwing her over his shoulder, his arms wrapped around her legs, carrying her down the hall to their bedroom. Her back hit the mattress as he slung her onto the quilt, knocking the breath right out of her, and then he was on top of her, invading every inch of her space and filling up her vision with him.

His eyes were black fire, taking in every inch of her, sitting on her legs so she was helpless to move, licking his lips. There was an obvious bulge in the front of his jeans and she felt heat pooling between her legs, his mere gaze enough to get her wet. This was going to happen and she was more than ready, squirming beneath him, wanting it to start.

Rough fingers grabbed the neckline of her dress, and then there was the sound of fabric tearing as he ripped it open, all the way down to her belly button, her perky breasts springing free. He paused and licked his lips, like he had forgotten how much he loved her boobs, one hand tracing a hardened nipple. His gaze went down further and his fingers round the torn black cotton again. She gasped, eyes widening, and he tore it even further until it split all the way, down to her thighs, the fabric falling open. He choked at the sight of her naked body, already damp with her sweat, her thighs slick from her arousal.

"Fuck, El, I knew you weren't wearing a bra, but not even panties?" He stared down at the dark curls between her thighs before glancing up at her again. "What the fuck were you thinking?"

"That someone was going to fuck me," she spat. "I just wasn't sure if it was going to be you."

His knees forced her thighs apart and he was down on top of her, between her legs, pinning her hands above her head. She fought, trying to pull out of his grip, not wanting him to have control of her but she wasn't strong enough, struggling in vain. He seemed smug about being in charge of her, but then scowled again at her words.

"You really think someone else would have? Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes," she bluffed. A lie.

"You really would let another guy touch you? Let him taste you and feel you?" He was growling out the words. "Let him fuck you?"

"M-Maybe!" She was losing but not willingly.

He got down in her face and she shuddered despite herself as his body pressed against her naked flesh.

"You really think I'd let that happen?" he whispered.

"You don't fucking own me!" she spat. "And you don't even want me anymore! So fuck off, Mike, if I need dick every now and then and you won't even look at me, what do you expect to happen?"

"I—"

He looked stricken, her words causing some realization. It caused him to hesitate, to pause, and she ripped her hands free and threw herself up, flipping them over, so she was straddling him, letting the torn dress fall off of her so she was completely bare. Her hands shoved his shirt up, her hips rocking against him, desperate to get what she wanted. He needed to be naked. Now.