Chapter 13

SMUTT!

Their lips crashed together again and he scooted her further up the table, his knee hitting the top as he bent over her, pressing against her. Her hips lifted to reach his, wanting what she knew he was ready to give, wanting to feel that warm glow and fiery heat that only brought out in her. She bucked against him, trying to tell him without words what she wanted but failing.

"Mike." It was a gasp. "Please, Mike."

"Are you... sure?" He looked worried.

"Of course. I love you. Let me show you," she whispered.

Her hand went down, gently gripping his hard member and guiding it towards her waiting, eager center. It was the connection she craved, the one they'd always found together, a mere borderline away. With a groan he entered her, pushing in quickly and feeling her shiver beneath him, her head falling back. She was as tight as ever and they both gasped, the stretch and clench too amazingly perfect to bear.

"Ohhh," she whined. "Oh oh oh."

"El, you... you're so beautiful," he kissed the soft skin on her neck over and over. "So goddamn incredible. You're like fucking heaven."

She pulled him down, his face in the crook of her neck as they breathed in the feeling of being connected again. Every inch of him pressed against her, his hands roaming, as if his fingertips were trying to kiss her entire body. He shifted his hips back, slowly, savoring the feeling, of her tight heat gripping him so fiercely.

They were a matching lock and key, made for each other, and he moved back in just as slowly, hearing her whine. It was his favorite sound, the breathy groan of his name, and she only said it that way when they were like this. He craved it, her noises, her body pressed flush against his, her silken thighs against his hips as he plunged into her over and over. It really was heaven, his own personal slice.

"Ohhh, Mike—oh!"

He thrusted harder, knowing she liked it harder than softer, the passion burning brighter as he leaned back, her hands around his waist, looking down at her. She was staring up at him with peaked brows, her eyes wide, mouth open as she gasped and panted. It was too much, too perfect and beautiful, and he pushed his face into her neck again, groaning against her and setting his elbows on either side of her.

"M-More—please!" She begged willingly, wanting more. "Huh-harder."

"I don't want to hurt you," he whispered.

"You won't."

He did as she asked, rolling his hips deeper into her, giving her his all, squeezing his eyes shut as she clenched and fluttered, getting closer and closer to that delicious burst of heat she was wanting. He wanted it too.

"El," he panted. "El, I love you so much. I'll never lie to you again. I can't lose you." His voice broke, sudden tears filling his eyes. "Please, don't leave me."

"I won't, Mike. I promised."

His tears dripped onto her neck and her breath stuttered, her own tears of relief and forgiveness and joy spilling over. He moved even faster, her hips lifting to meet his and they were one as they whispered their love to each other, together in every possible way. His apologetic tears were met with kisses of love and forgiveness until it was too much and her head fell back against the table.

"Mike... Mike," she sobbed his name, tears of gladness and overwhelming pleasure streaming from her eyes. "I love you, I love you."

"El, I—" He pulled back from her neck enough to meet her glistening eyes.