Chapter 2

Chase's POV

I saw a pup sitting down watching us play.I got a little creeped out for a minute,but I thought maybe something was wrong.I walk up and asked who she was in attempt to find out what was going on.

"D-Dawn."She stuttered.I could tell she was shy,so I decided to be calm."Niceto meet you Dawn,I'm Chase.....so if you dont mind me asking....what are you doing over here?"I ask.

"I-I was just walking around.I have nowhere to stay so I was just looking for a home and I saw you guys playing,and I wished that my old owner was nice like yours is."She said.

I felt bad for her.I loomed at her concerned,and she had a look on her face like she was wondering why she just told me that."Oh,so you have nowhere to stay?"I ask.She shook her head no.

"I ran away from an abusive stepmom..."She said."Well I can't let you go back there and I can't let you stay out here alone.So I'm gonna go talk to my owner,Ryder about this and we'll see what we can do."I said.She nodded and I ran to Ryder.

"Ryder!"I shoud getting his attention."Hey Chase,who is that pup you were talking to?"He asked."Her name is Dawn,thats the thing I wanted to talk about.She has nowhere to stay."I said."Oh then bring her over."Ryder said."Yes Ryder sir.!I said and ran back to Dawn.

"Follow me."I said.I lead her to Ryder and sit down."So I'm hearing that you have nowhere to stay?"Ryder asked.Dawn nodded."Well I'm Ryder,and this is Chase.These pups and me are the paw patrol.We go around and help people that need us and so,seeing that you have nowhere to stay,you need us.So I'm going to keep you here.You will get shelter to sleep,food,water,and plenty of space to play inside or outside the lookout.So what do you say?"Ryder asked.

She smiled."Sure,that would be a dream come true."She said."Ok,I'll call the rest of the paw patrol and inform them about everything.Chase will lead you to where we are meeting up."Ryder said.She nodded and Ryder called the pups.

We go into the lookout.