Chapter 3

Rockys POV

"Paw patrol to the lookout!"Our puptags beeped."Ryder needs us!"We all shout.We all run to the Elevator."Where's Marshall?"I ask.

Just then Marshall flew in and landed right on top of me."Hehe,I landed on a rocky bottom!"We all laughed and the Elevator went up.

We all jumped out."Paw patrol ready for action Ryder sir!"Chase said.A pup with orange fur was next to Ryder,and she was so beautiful.Wait what?

"Alright pups,this is Dawn.She will be staying with us cause she has nowhere else to stay.Guys introduce yourselves."Ryder said.

Marshall stepped forward."Hi dawn,im Marshall.I'ma fire pup in the paw patrol.Warning though,im a bit clumsy."He said.We all laughed,including Dawn."I'll remember that Marshall."

"I'm Zuma,and I'm the watew pup in the gwoup."Zuma said."I awso have a speech pwobwem."He added."Aww thats ok."Dawn replied.

"I'm Rubble,and im the construction pup,and I love food!!"We all laugh.
"Me too!"Dawn said excited.She Howels.

"I'm Chase,and im the police pup.I'm a bit serious but I can also have fun."Chase said."Nice to meet you Chase."Dawn said.

"I-Im Rocky,and I-im the r-recycling pup in the group.I also cant stand water."I said."Nice to meet you Rocky,and thats ok,we all have our fears.like I have a fear of clowns,leprechauns and storms."Dawn said.

"Hiya!I'm Skye,and im the pilot pup in the paw patrol.Welcome Dawn."Skye said."Nice to meet you Skye,anf thanks.I can already tell im gonna like it here.Well..I'm dawn,and my skill is searching.I'm able to spot pretty much anything,I do have a bit of anxiety but its good,I also a bit clumsy,and I have a fear of clowns,leprechauns,and storms,and heights.Also I also have a small fear of water cause I cant swim."Dawn said.

"WOOHOO I'MNOT ALONE!!!!!"I said.Everyone laughed.