Chapter 4

Dawn's POV

We were all done introducing,and I looked at Chase.He's cute,and seems pretty nice,but I still have an abusive relationship.Maybe he can help with that."Hey...Ch-Chase..."I said.

Chase turned around."Whats up?"He asked."Well um...I need help with one more thing.I kinda...have an abusive boyfriend,and I try breaking up with him,but he attacks me every time.I don't know what to do,im not happy with him hurting me."I said.

Rockys POV

I overheard Dawn talking to Chase.I frowned when I heard about her ex boyfriend.

"May I ask who this dude is?"I ask."His name is Hauston."She said."Hauston,what does he look like?"I ask."He's a wolf,and he kinda looks like you but only a little bit.He had blue eyes and black fur."She said.I growl."THATS MY BROTHER!!!!!"I shout.

"I'll help you with him,I dont want you with hi-Wait.....I just noticed,a large chunk of your fur is gone and some skin is ripped off...."I said.
"Th-thats from Hauston."She said."He kinda set me on fire and I lost some fur and skin."She said.

"WHAT?!?!?!"I shout."Follow me,I know where he is,he called me earlier."I said.I pulled her with me.

"Well what am I,chopped liver??"Chase asked."Did you say liver??"Everest asked.

We kept running and I found him at the park.I was just about to scream before I found him kissing another girl.I looked at Dawn.

Dawn started to cry.I growl."HAUSTON!!!!!!"I shout.He looks up and his eyes widened when he saw Dawn.

She started singing.

She looked like she was getting flashbacks of when they were happy."Please,love me or leave me?"She asked."I'm leaving you."He said.She fell to the floor crying.I picked her up and put her on my back."Hey,he isn't worth your time,you deserve someone who loves you."I said.