Chapter 8

Rocky's POV

"Rocky,I need you to come with me.Only you."Ryder said."Okay Ryder."I said.He walked off and I told everyone that I had to go and I went to Ryder."Hey Ryder,what do you need?"I ask."I need you to help me make Dawn her very own set to join the paw patrol."Ryder whispered.

"Oh gosh,I'm so happy shes joining.I'll help."I said."Great!Lets get started."He said.

Dawn's POV

"Hey skye,hey Everest."I say."Hey dawn!"Skye yipped.Everest smirked."How did it go with Rocky?"Everest said teasing me."Oh it went pretty good.He was really impressed of how I helped save Wally."I said."WHAT?!"They both said at once.

"You saved wally?!"Everest asked."Noooo,I just said it,"I said sarcastically."YES I SAVED WALLY!"I shouted."HOW?!"Skye asked.I explained it all.

"Awsome!"Skye said.

A few hours later

"Huh,I haven't seen Rocky for hours.I wonder whats going on."I said."PUPS TO THE LOOKOUT,and bring Dawn."Ryder said."Come on Dawn."Skye said.we went in the Elevator and went up,seeing Rocky next to Ryder.

"Alright pups.Today Dawn has came with us and has shown her skills and effort.Dawn,I would like to have you as a member of the paw patrol."Ryder said.Rocky howled."Really?!"I ask wagging my tail.

"Yep,and since you did so good with finding Wally,you will be the searching pup!"Ryder said."Dawn,as a new member of the paw patrol,do you promise to do your best and lend a paw whenever help is needed?"Ryder asked."I promise."I said."Okay,you are now an official member of the paw patrol."He said putting the collar on me.

"There is a surprise waiting for you at the bottom of the slide.Check it out!"Ryder said.I howled and slide down seeing a purple and black car.
I hopped in and howled as that pups and Ryder ran around the lookout to me.

"Welcome Dawn!"Rocky said."Thanks."I said blushing.