part two

I walked into my house and shut the door. I smiled big. I haven't been happy for a long time. Well ever since I was 19. I'm 21 now. But young is good. I think. I rubbed arrow and headed upstairs. I need to take a shower. I went in the restroom and turned on the shower. I walked out so I can wait for the water to get hot. I went in my closet and picked out some sleep clothes. More like just p'j. I always sleep with no shirt on. It always get hot to Me. I walked into the bathroom and got undress. I stepped in. The water was hotter than it usally be. But I didn't mind it. It was more like I was use to it. I closed my eyes thinking back to when I was ten.
    "Jake. Get in that fucking shower"! Mom yelled at Me. I rushed into the restroom and took off my clothes as fast as I can. I stepped into the shower. It was so hot that I screamed. Mom rushed in with a broom and hit  me across my head. I screamed louder. Dad came in and I went quite. Mom just shook her head. The water burned like acid against my tender soft skin. "Just like I thought. He's  gay. Just wait until he grows up. I just know he will". Said dad in a harsh tone. I leaned against the back of the wall of the shower. Tears ran down my face. Mom rubbed my back. "No matter how you are son. I will always love you". I smiled and watched her leave.
     I snapped out of it as I almost fell. I shook my head and finished washing. As I got done I turned off the shower and got out. I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked out the restroom. I bit my lip as I thought about mom and dad. How I haven't got a call from dad since I left the house. I got dress and went downstairs into the kitchen. Arrow held his bowl and wine as he looked at me. I smiled. "I got you arrow". I said with a giggle. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the dog food. I turned and poured it into the bowl. It was lucky that arrow put it down before it waist. If arrow didn't it would of been a mess. I placed the dog food back and went in the fridge. I was so hungry I could eat everyone on this earth. I didn't want to cook even though night was coming. I grabbed some orange juice right when my door bell rung. Arrow shot away barking. I walked after him. "Who is it"? I asked as i got to the door. "Its Tom. Can I come in"?