part three

I opened the door and stepped back to let Tom come in. I was a little worried that Tom was going to walk back out when he saw arrow. But he didn't. I shut the door and looked at him. "Uh. Do you need anything to drink"? I asked nervously. I didn't know how he will react when I asked him. He looked at me and smiled again. This time it was like he saw something to smile about. " really pj's are for babies". Said Tom. I shrug and rolled my eyes. "This makes me relax. You can wear whatever you want to where and I can as well". Tom smirk like he was always right with something. I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the orange juice off the table. When I turned around I was face to face with Tom. I jumped back shock. I didn't know what to do. To hit him, or make him leave. Then the thought came into my mind. " why are you here? I asked. Tom backed up and touched my face. I froze completely. My body slump over a little. And I can feel my breathing increasing. I backed up. "I'm here because an Angel came as I walk down the sidewalk". I said nothing because of shock. Out of the blew my door was kicked down. I turned to see who it was. My heart stopped. It had to be Josh. " hey. Get the hell out of his house". Said Tom. I begin to panic. I think I just brought a troublemaker into my home. And I did this because I wanted to get to know him better. Arrow came barking and growling. But he stooped as he saw Josh. I walked over to where Josh and Tom were fussing at. They were both tense and angry. I begin to shake bad. I looked at my hands than at my feet. The way I shook was uncontrollable. I stumble into Tom who almost fell onto Josh. Tom quickly grabbed me and shook me asking what is wrong. My body was limp. I couldn't tell if I was in pain or not. As soon as I felt soft smooth lips on mines my world came into a yard of darkness.