~Maki x Kaito~

Quick reminder! I upload a Oneshot everyday around 3:20 pm.
******************************"*
Maki's P.O.V

Math. Math was my least favorite subject in the whole school. Who would even like math? It's annoying and complicated. Even Tenko agrees.
I walked to school with my friends, Tenko Chabashira, Himuko Yumeno, And Angie Yonaga.
"Maki, wanna come to my house after school? We can pray to Atua and make paintings of him!" Angie invited me. I'm not sure if I even believe in God. "Wait! Maki, can you come to my concert instead as a text subject?" Himiko said without hesitation. I'm not liking this attention being given. "I'm sorry, but I need to get an injection from Mikan after school." I responded quietly. At least that part was true, I haven't drank enough water, and now I had to get my blood drawn. "Nyeh, if that's so." Himiko responded. We all finally reached the building of Hope Peaks Academy. "See you next subject, Maki!" Tenko said as she walked diagonol to the left, her hand waving as she walked. "Bye guys." I said plainly and smiled as I walked to my class. That's when I saw Kaito Momota, Shuichi Saihara, and the ultimate hope robot, Keebo. They we're all talking to each other, giving glimpses at me as I walked by them.

"U-uh, Maki! Hold on, I just wanted to give you an invitation to my party. It'll be a blast!" I chuckled at his pun, even without a smile. He handed me a crimson envelope as I put it in my backpack. "Thanks, Kaito. I'll be there." I said. He gave me a friendly thumbs up as he turned back to his friends. I quickly stepped to my class, trying to avoid people so I won't be late. "Ooh, Maki! Almost ten minutes late, please have a seat." Ms. Yukizome said sweetly. I was glad she wasn't a strict teacher.

(Time skip cuz I need sum sleep.)

"This day went faster than usual." Tenko said, we were all talking while sitting on the bench eating Pocky. "Atua agrees with Tenko!" Angie beamed. "Nyeh! All you talk about is Atua!" "Please do not be rude to Jesus!" Angie warned Himiko, as she rolled her eyes. "We should get back home, it's a bit late." I said while looking at the watch, we get out at 2:20, and now it's 3:40. "Ok, we should stay away from degenerate males on the way!" Tenko said, braveness in her voice. I guffawed, "See you tomorrow." I said, walking off South to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh no, Kaito's party invitation!" I quitley gasped as I saw the crimson envelope. I felt a bit of guilt rush through my body. No, a lot. Ever since elementary, me and Kaito would always go to each other's houses. And we always made promises. Then I heard a car up my driveway.
Is that Momota's car?

Kaito's P.O.V

God, this makes me so anxious. What if she rejects me? What if we broke up as friends? I took in a deep breath as I opened my car door, closing and locking it. I walked up to her porch where her door was and knocked on it. After about ten seconds, Maki opened the door. "Kaito? What are you doing here?" She asked, a little suspicious about coming at 8:00 pm to her house. "I just wanted to hang out a bit, as a surprise, if that's ok with you." Maki hesitated before answering. "What about your party?" She asked. My party... "Let's just say I got caught..." She laughed a bit before letting me in. "Nice house you got here!" I complimented. It really was nice and modern styled. "Thanks.." she said, a small blush formed on her face. "Wanna watch TV and eat snacks? It's the only thinking could think of." Maki nodded her head as we she went to the kitchen, coming back with popcorn. We both sat on the sofa. "Got any suggestions?" Maki asked plainly. "My Little pony!" She narrowed her eyes at me, I instantly changed my mind. "Stranger Things..." I said, muttering in fear.

"Mike? Dustin? Is anyone there?" Eleven yelled as she walked through the black setting. She slowly stepped towards the demigorgon. The second she touched it's skin, Netflix buffered and lost connection. I was about to scream in rage, until Maki passed out on my lap. I blushed, just seeing her sleeping was really cute. I took of my sweater, placing it on her so she won't get cold. "Goodnight, Maki."

===================
Jesus 762 words. My hands are numb from all the typing. Praise MakiRoll 👌👍.

I'm sorry for the ugly pic lmao